BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

• Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?9 Answers
  • Does this burn anyone else ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any ...7 Answers
Elena F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to use these when I was first starting to shave my legs I think it does work but it's slightly annoying to wait around for some times are some parts don't come off it's a still feels like there's a little bit of bumps it is something worth a shot to try it works better on some people and others
Kay Kay D.
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E more...
I just recently bought this product used it in my hairy areas it works great. I used it 10 min instead of the 5 cause i have thick hair soon as i hit the water it was coming right off. This made me so soft. It literally remove all the hairs i saw.
Diymond D.
Review for: Hair Remover Lotion 9 oz; 255 g more...
Not Going to lie Nair has always been my go to for hair removal for my legs mostly , when I don’t feel like shaving , it is effective and affordable but the smell is always what I hate about it . If you can get over the smell and mask it after you use it you will be fine I chose it over wax
Daphne L.
Purchased at: CVS
I keep trying this over the years hoping that it’ll eventually be more effective but unfortunately it just does not work well on me. It does great for very light hair and peach fuzz but that isn’t my biggest issue. The rancid scent I can overlook, but it just doesn’t do what I need it to.
Paulina J.
Anthony , TX
Nair is great for us pregnant ladies that are too lazy to shave! Lol, my belly is getting very big and since it’s too much of a hassle to use a razor the nair is the next best thing. It gets rid of all hair and surprisingly the hair takes longer to grow back. It’s a bit pricy but worth it
Andrea P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I️ like to use this to remove my arm hairs. I‎t works really quick, about 3 minutes on and then remove in the shower. It’s not expensive at all especially for the amount of times you could use I‎t. The only problem is the scent is very strong.
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
Review for: Other more...
My daughter bought this for us to try. I wasn't completely sold on the product. I followed the directions but I didn't see you much of a difference with the hair removal on my legs. It also had a stron chemical smell that wasn't too pleasant.
Jennifer J.
Old bridge, NJ
It smells HORRIBLE, but works wonders. I've never had a issue with sensitivity. But it takes a couple mins and then washes right off. It barely misses any hairs and it's good if you're trying to get ready and don't want any razor bumps.
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
It works okay but the smell is terrible and it usually takes multiple applications to remove the hair which then leaves my skin irritated and in term ME irritated!
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Hair Remover Lotion 9 oz; 255 g more...
Love this! It does not smell like what you picture and what traditional nair smells like. I actually love the smell. It’s so soft and it takes the hair off so easily! Definitely something I will Be continuing to use and will repurchase!
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Is the Nair Hair Removal lotion effective?
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product or any other hair removal?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!