Personal CareHair RemovalDepilatoriesNair
Hair Remover Lotion For Body & Legs, Baby Oil 9 oz

Nair Hair Remover Lotion For Body & Legs, Baby Oil 9 oz

The experts in hair removal. Active Ingredients: Water; Mineral Oil; Potassium Thioglycolate; Calcium Hydroxide; Cetearyl Alcohol; Sodium Hydroxide; Ceteareth-20; Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter; Fragrance; Iron Oxides Uses: Smooth skin lasts...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nair Hair Remover Lotion For Body & Legs, Baby Oil 9 oz!
Anitra J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Why does it smell like hair relaxer and it works okay. I usually wait for five mins. It’s affordable in some stores depending on where you go to get it the price varies.
Magdalene V.
Dickson City, PA
I am so shocked at how well this was works. It is easy to use and certainly effective. I love that there is no razor burns or bumps with this method. I usually purchase this from Walmart for an affordable price. I highly recommend
Danielle S.
Bon Aqua, TN
I don't like the smell, but it works wonders. No more clogging razors with hair from bikini areas. Plus it helps keep my underarms smooth (shaving helps but my razors can't reach the crevice) so goodbye to shaving underarms and hello lotion.
Izzy A.
Alpharetta, GA
It’s a classic Nair product. Smells like chemicals and kind of burns but it works for the most part.
Kaitlyn L.
Stem, NC
I will NEVER go back to shaving my bikini area. I switched to this for the top & bikini line. I have coarse hair, so I leave it on for the max amount of time. When I wipe it away, I’m amazed every time! It leaves me sooooo smooth! No burning, no razor bumps, no ingrowns. DO NOT APPLY TOO CLOSE TO “LIP CRACK”. This product is amazing but CANNOT be applied to that type of skin. ONLY THE TOP & OUTSIDE OF LIPS
Paula M.
I love this product because it makes my legs look nice, shiny, and fresh. I usually use it when I go out. The only thing is that the sent it not the best it is very strong. It also takes a while to remove all the hair.
Marlene K.
Watertown, NY
Doesn’t smell the best but gets the job done without breaking me out. Especially having sensitive skin’
ZARIA C.
Brunswick
This is a good product for on the go ! It smells kind of bad but leaves my skin smooth shiny and silky I love this product!
Jessica S.
Newark, DE
The smell! Oh god the smell! Does it work? Yes, works for me. It’s messy to apply and remove (removing is the worst part) but the hair is removed. For me I have to leave it on for the full amount of time for it to work, so ten minutes of sitting there with awful smelling pink goop all over my bikini area. But again I’ve got to return to the fact that it works. I mostly use it for my bikini area. Tried it on my legs once but struggled with applying it evenly to a larger surface area. A weird after effect is that any hair that was right on the edge of the lotion (so touching but not covered) will become brittle and potentially fall off later. Overall I like this product for what it can do at its price point, but I’d definitely be interested is a less goopy, less smelly option.
Coby N.
Knollwood
Use this for my legs and my husbands back! We both love this is the best smelling hair removal lotion as well!

Looking for your answer?