BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com   see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Miranda A.
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E
This product itself works very well, if you let it sit for the right amount of time. It takes away the time and hassle of shaving but can be more expensive than buying razors it is also messier than shaving. The product isn’t over priced, and you get what you pay for. It does what it says it will, and I use it when I’m in a crunch for time and don’t have the time to shave. good product !
Alexandria E.
Hardinsburg, KY
This product works extremely well with removing hair, even the thickest hair. It makes your legs feel silky smooth with very little effort, but with that little effort comes some down falls. First off is the smell. It is awful, but what else can you expect when you are burning your hair off! Also it has left mild chemical burns on my legs. I do have sensitive skin though so I knew there was a chance of that. Other than those too things it is great!
Brittney M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Patient is key for this product to work. And you need a little longer than normal body hair to work to it best potential. But it works but don't over do the time it suggested or your legs will start to burn. I use every now and then when I'm in a hurry but don't want to take the time to shave my legs but it can be messy. And the smell to this product is awful and the smell will stay in the bathroom too forever it seems like. Wish they would make it a better scent. But overall it works good.
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
I used nair a young teenager and remember it worked really good so later on as a adult I wanted to try and see if I would use nair instead of shaving so I went out and bought this and I wasn't satisfied with the product it left behinds tons of unwanted hairs and I even left it on a couple minutes longer then recommended!
Takerra W.
Hamden, CT
Review for: Hair Remover Lotion 9 oz; 255 g
This product gets the job done without having to use a razor, I’ve never really had a problem, i use I️t when i don’t feel like shaving, I️t works great and doesn’t take too much time. I would but again, the only thing i don’t like with this product is the smell. Other than that, I️t works well and is a must have.
Brandy T.
Review for: For Body Legs, Cocoa Butter Vitamin E
I use this brand of Nair on my legs sometimes in the summer! It works great at removing the hair! It is also a much improved product from years before very moisturizing! Only reason I give four stars ⭐️ is because it does still have a little stink of a small to it but way better then before!
Jeannine C.
Ithaca
It's horrible sitting with this in my legs smelling the rotten egg smell. My hair's look a little burnt when I am done. I mostly use this just to thin the hair when haven't shaved in awhile (like in the spring when my legs have been covered all winter), then I shave a couple days later.
Codi H.
Canton, GA
I don’t enjoy using Nair, or any other hair removal products. The smell is so awful, and I feel like even after showering it lingers on my skin. The burning sensation of removal is strange, and it takes many trial and error wipes/reapplying to know if it’s okay to take it off. I personally will stick to shaving!
Joscelyn M.
Wellness Guru Expert
So I’m new to using hair removal creams. I bought this product as my first attempt. I put it on and i couldn’t stand how my hands felt after. I just felt like I couldn’t get the stuff off my hands after applying. I left it on for the recommended time and then hopped in the shower. I couldn’t see that it was working very well. I used a wash cloth to wipe it off my legs and still had to use a razor in places. Where it did remove hair felt really smooth. The smell was horrendous. I couldn’t stand the burning smell.
Christian P.
New Orleans
If you want a fast way to shave go for this. Do not use thia on your face there is another one mainly for your face this is mainly for you legs,arms, underarms, and bikini area. I dont care for the smell of the baby oil one but the coco butter one has a wonderful smell. Usually when i shave using a razor i feel like i haven't gotten all the hair but this i felt do smooth and soft. I cuts time and cost. I only use this every 2 months where if i shaved using a razor i will have to shave again in a month. Also i haven't gotten any ingrown hair which is a plus. I will highly recommend
Maddie A.
I look at this every time I go to the store for a razor. How well does this actually work? Does it irritate skin?
Star H.
Rome, GA
How long do you suppose to leave this product on?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Did anyone else get a burn and break out from this?!
Abigail H.
Jonesboro, AR
Does anyone else experience a burn sedation?
Maria G.
I want to use this but I want to know if it will remove the little razor bumps you get from the razor after you shave because I hate having them on my legs it looks like I have hair on them. I also want to know how long it takes your hair to grow back after you use it