Personal CareHair RemovalDepilatoriesNair
Hair Remover Lotion For Body & Legs

Nair Hair Remover Lotion For Body & Legs

For Smooth Radiant Skin.ย  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?ย  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com ย

does it make hair grow back thicker and how long in between uses can you go?
How much am I supposed to put for each leg? Do I need to rub it in?
Is it good for your skin ?
Start your review of Nair Hair Remover Lotion For Body & Legs!
Elif Alexandra R.
Reston, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nair Hair Remover Lotion For Body & Legs uploaded by Elif Alexandra R.
Nair Hair Remover Lotion For Body & Legs uploaded by Elif Alexandra R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product, it leaves my skin very smooth, and free hair , it is very easy to use, I highly recommend it, I always use it once every 2 weeks, I always recommend it to everyone, it leaves your skin moist and does not dry it out๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š[product:nair-hair-remover-lotion-for-body-&-legs]
Estephany R.
newyork
Nair Hair Remover Lotion For Body & Legs uploaded by Estephany R.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is a very good product. Tea removes everything in 3 minutes apart. It is very comfortable and it treats the areas where you put it very well
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I would rather shave than deal with the smell and different things that are not great with this Nair product. It has gotten better from the days past, but I would still rather shave. The Aloe Vera does help but not enough for me. The smell aside, it produces more ingrown hairs on me than shaving does. I wouldn't say I like having to put this on my body and then waiting around for a specific set time. It is easier to shave in the shower.
Somalia A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Nair Hair Remover Lotion For Body & Legs uploaded by Somalia A.
Even though it stinks, it gets the job done lol I prefer the Baby Oil scented one because it smells a little bit better than the rest. I do NOT recommend this for your private areas! LOL
Julie H.
Mckinney, TX
Nair Hair Remover Lotion For Body & Legs uploaded by Julie H.
I love how easy it is to use this product. You simply just apply a thin layer, wait 5 mins, wipe it off and almost all of your leg hairs are gone! My only complaint is the smell but itโ€™s tolerable.
keely A.
Ashland City, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I wanna start by saying that I usually just shave my legs with a razor. I didn't really care for nair, it smells bad and irritated my legs.
Yemmy O.
Tinley Park, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nair Hair Remover Lotion For Body & Legs uploaded by Yemmy O.
This works great for, give a wax effect in my opinion. Very easy to use in the shower and feel smooth for days.Hair Removal Lotion - Baby Oil - 9 oz Nair
Diana A.
Far Rockaway, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nair Hair Remover Lotion For Body & Legs uploaded by Diana A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is very good and affordable for its price. I would say the smell is not that amazing or innovative, but my legs are smooth and are very clean after using this product! I definitely recommend this this product!
Cynthia I.
Nair Hair Remover Lotion For Body & Legs uploaded by Cynthia I.
I really love using it. 10/10 I use this all the time. I left it on for 10min (max amount to leave on skin) and it took off roughly 95%. I want to say that's a solid A on my book! There was a few hairs here and there left because I missed them when smearing but it's nothing a quick pass by with your razor can't take off or just leave because it's not noticeable! So I advise using it in the shower so if there is hair left over you can use a razor. If you have sensitive skin I'd suggest not leaving on for 10min. Maybe like 8 minutes. :)
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Nair Hair Remover Lotion For Body & Legs uploaded by Maika R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use Nair to remove hair off my legs and arms off and on. It works great and does an excellent job. This will have your skin soft and feeling like a baby. The texture is smooth and you rub it on thick but it doesn't have to be real thick and let it sit like 3-4 minutes and wipe off with a damp cloth. Great to use for the summer when you're ready to show off your smooth legs.

200 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittany G.
Mill Spring, NC
il y a 10 jours
Which do you like better Nair Hair Remover Lotion For Body & Legs or VEET Hair Removal Cream Sensitive Formula 6.78 oz (Pack of 4)
Berenice C. โ€ข il y a 10 jours
Havenโ€™t used this time of hair removal method but will.