Nair Hair Remover Lotion For Body & Legs

For Smooth Radiant Skin.  New formula & fragrance! Works in as little as 3 minutes. Dermatologist tested. Questions?  Call M-F 9AM-5PM ET or visit naircare.com

What do you ladies think about Nair? Do you use it? Would you rather use it instead of razors? Let me know what you think. 😉
Does this really work and if so how long does it take the hair to grow back?
I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨??? I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨
Start your review of Nair Hair Remover Lotion For Body & Legs!
Sealy, TX
IT WORKS!!!! BETTER READ & FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS THOUGH!! I honestly don't know why anyone would give this a bad review. I use Nair many years ago and it did not work for me. I was in an accident 2yrs ago & in the hospital for several months & could not shave my legs during that times. I had people suggest using Nair & I told them I thought it didn't work. They told me it did. So someone brought some to the hospital, applied it to my legs while in bed & sure enough it worked. It tells you to leave it on 3 to 4 minutes, NOT to exceed 10 minutes! So first I tried a few minutes & that didn't work. I added a few more minutes the next time, wiped it off and it took the hair off! I couldn't believe it!! This was 2yrs ago. I've been using it since. I go to Aquatic therapy twice a week & of course I don't want to go without shaved legs. I use to get razor burn really bad from shaving the "bikini" & thigh area but with Nair, I don't get razor burn at all. And I cannot believe that when I shave, my hair doesn't grow back for almost a week!! If I shaved, the hair would be back within a couple of days along w/razor burn! There's one thing I learned from this though, when you do the bikini area and you're sitting down while doing it then you have to be very careful with the crease in your groin area. Anywhere where the skin is being folded. So for instance, if you're sitting down the skin on your leg is going to touch the skin in your groin area and that area will not be exposed to air for a little bit with nair on it. And those areas you will need to wipe them for sure within 2-3min, otherwise it can burn that area. And the reason it tells you not to rub it off in circular motion or back and forth is because it can leave cuts on your skin! They tell you these things for a reason, so if you don't pay attention to the instructions & you're doing it wrong, you have no right to leave bad reviews & complain about it. They warn us about these things for a reason. And I learned this the hard way myself. Once I did run the damp washcloth back and forth to make sure I got the hair off, and I saw the little cuts on my skin. And I took full responsibility for that, for the instructions clearly state not to do so! Ok, so long story short - IT WORKS!!!! EVEN ON ITALIAN COARSE HAIR! I don't know if you're supposed to use this kind or only the face kind for your face, but I have used this one for my lip & chin as well & you definitely don't want to go over 2-3min because I have found it will burn. But it does work on my face too. So the more sensitive areas like your face and groin area (even private areas because the skin is sensitive), you leave it on less time. So start with wiping off those areas first. But other exposed areas with coarse hair (like legs) you may need to leave it on longer, for me anyways which may not be for everyone, like 6 to 9 minutes. I am SO happy this stuff works! It is so nice to not have razor burn & not have to shave as often. Just wish it was like $1 cheaper. You have to use a generous layer, to cover skin, so it goes fast. I want to try the spray, but it is double the price!!!
Pittston, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,223 reviews
Veet Fast-Acting Gel Cream removes hair gently and effectively, leaving your skin feeling smooth and moisturized. Formulated with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, the dermatologist-tested cream comes in a pump bottle with a spatula for easy application and removal. The sensitive formula works quickly in five minutes, and hair takes up to twice as long to grow back when compared to shaving. The effective Veet Fast-Acting Gel Cream penetrates your skin to dissolve hair closer to the root than shaving. Depending on texture and length, it removes hair in as little as five minutes. There's no leftover razor stubble or a danger of nicks and bumps. The dermatologist-tested Veet Fast-Acting Gel Cream keeps skin smooth up to twice as long as shaving. Veet products allow you to achieve silky, smooth skin. Backed by over 80 years of experience, Veet is preferred by over 30 million women around the world every year. Their easy-to-use products include creams and waxes that fit into your busy, modern lifestyle. Veet continues to introduce new products to stay in tune with women's hair removal needs.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gotta be honest, this one of my go to products. Slather it on, wait 4 minutes and rinse off in the showed and you have baby soft legs. This is especially great if you haven't shaved recently. Since I started using nair (years ago) I've not had any issues with ingrown hairs or irritation (my upper thighs especially do not like being shaved and get very red and angry so I always nair my upper thighs even if I shave my lower legs) There is a bit of a chemically smell but it does not persist after rinsing off. I do recommend opening a window or turning on a fan, especially if you are sensitive to smells. Definitely patch test first! This can be harsh to some peoples skin and could potentially maybe cause chemical burn if left on to long. I've been using this for years (probably almost 2 decades now) and never had an issue but if you've not used it before just follow the directions and you will be fine.
St.Petersburg
This product gets a three star review because after almost 3 years of using it with no problem the last bottle I purchased has made me break out with the worst most miserable chemical burn anyone could imagine. And the reaction was almost instantly! Which is so unlike the times I've used it in the past. "Where I could leave it on for the entire 10 minutes". So after my first bad experience I decided to give it a month and try again well... guess what! Burn baby burn! Because that's what happened and it had only been about 2 minutes. I either got a bad batch or something else is going on, either way it's not cool and I'm disappointed that I will have to seek other hair removal products. And to give an idea of the severity of the burn I could barely sit down because the back of my legs and butt were so raw and irritated that I nearly cried everytime I put pressure on them. Hopefully it was just a change in ingredients for this specific product as I will be trying the nair specifically for shower use. Wish me luck! I'll re-review the next product I try.
I’ve purchased Nair when I was really sick of shaving. And I was super excited to use it. But I was pretty disappointed by the outcome. It was $5 I think. And did not take off my leg hair in the time you were supposed to use it for. So I put it on again and it took off some of it but it left me with some hair and some stubble. Finally once it starts to work and you can get all that hair off it does feel really nice. But I would not recommend this brand I would recommend a stronger brand if they make that. And the smell was also very bad. It smelled like chemicals and worried me to put it on my skin. Although nothing happened to my skin. Other people have talked about how their skin burned using it hair removing lotions.
Harvey, LA
Man! This hair remover lotion works like a charm. I was wary of purchasing it since I tried a similar product years ago and it didn't do anything at all. Arrived quickly in the mail. The lotion doesn't sting when applied. I left it on for 8 minutes because some hairs are more coarse. I rubbed in circles with a wet washcloth after and the hair was gone. There is a slight odor as it is removing hair but dissipates quickly and doesn't leave the skin odorous if you shower after. No razor burn or nicks. I'd call that a win! I will definitely be buying this rather than wasting money on expensive, cheaply made razors. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an alternative to shaving!
Richwood, WV
I tried Nair and I was not impressed. It took some hair off, however, I found it quicker to just buckle down and shave. You have the leave the Nair on for several minutes and then wipe it with a wash cloth, this took time and I can shave faster than that so I personally found this to be pointless for me. Nair also has a very strong chemical oder that is not very polite and I definitely did not like that about this product. I also tends to burn a little bit when it’s activating or at least I noticed it burning, don’t know if that was because my skin is very sensitive or if that’s normal for these cream hair removal products.
Orlando
Nair Hair Remover Lotion For Body & Legs uploaded by Ariesella L.
Nair Hair Remover Lotion For Body & Legs uploaded by Ariesella L.
I would give this 5 stars but this smells putrid. I am a man who participates in the art of drag and occasionally shaves for costumes and this really takes of all of my leg hair that can be seen visually. It usually leaves stubble so I go in and shave it after a couple hours but it's a big help. It does irritate the skin to be honest but if used a couple hours in advance, you'll be good before the event you're shaving for.
I nair everything and I mean everything. You definitely need to follow the instructions on how to use this product if you don’t want to burn your skin. This is a chemical. Very effective chemical but a chemical nonetheless. Are use this product no more than six minutes on the hair that I am trying to remove and it removes everything with no touch up needed. If you hate shaving your legs this is the product for you. Glide on the cream let it sit for a few minutes, go run around take care of a few Things in the house watch a commercial or a video then wipe off. Very easy very effective but definitely use as directed
Honolulu, Hawai'i
I AM A GAY MAN AND I LOVE THIS. Now that I have your attention. This product is truly a blessing, literally. I decided to try this product out... bikini area. FULL brazilian. The whole nine yards. I totally had no idea what I was doing but DAMN it turned out amazing. I don’t have sensitive skin so this product didn’t give me any troubles. I’m not sure if this goes for people with sensitive skin so make sure to spot test it before. I recommend using an aloe vera gel all over after using this product, even on just your legs. This helps with redness and decreasing inflammation :)

126 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...