Nair Hair Remover Lasting Results 5 Days of Smoothness, Gel Cream for Legs, Botanical Extract 5.4 oz

BY NAIR #23 in Hair Removal Creams

Lasting results. 5 Days of smoothness. Fast-acting formula. Advanced Technology: Thorough hair removal; Fast-acting; Moisturizes & conditions skin. Dermatologist tested. No CFCs. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. Non-flammable gas. Propellant: Compressed air. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Christine H.
TUJUNGA , CA
I tried this out for the first time today. I've never tried any other face creams. I applied a layer with a Qtip and left the cream on for 10 minutes (max) I wiped the cream off with a make up wipe. The hairs were removed, it worked! However, this made my skin irritated. My skin usually doesn't get irritated this easily, like I said before I've never used any face cream ever. So maybe my face is a little sensitive to face creams. I'll try this again, maybe I had too much of the cream on, or I left it on for too long which is max 10 minutes.
Celeste C.
Idaho Falls, ID
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff was pretty amazing. Normally when I shave my legs the smoothness only lasts a day or two and that's just something I've had to deal with. I didn't believe it when it said 5 days but my legs were pretty smooth for the better part of about 3 or 4 which is better than normal. I really enjoyed the break of shaving almost every day but I still think the hassle of this product outweighs the hassle of shaving.
Mary E.
Corning, OH
This was a product I used and it did work very well, it's a gel and it also works to hydrate n moisturize ur skin as well as a remover of hair..it helps to keep the hair from returning, it says for 5 days, but for me it was about the third or fourth day I had noticed the hairs starting to comeback..I'd like something a little longer lasting, but for a quick fix or in a hurry this would be a decent product to use..
cristina r.
This has a good smell it dulls out the smell of nair
It works great, I notice my leg hair grows back in about two days rather than from one day to the next like when i shave.
Its very affordable and the bottle lasts for several uses
Although if you are planning on going to the beach dont use that same day!
It stings with the salt water.
Latoya E.
Newport News, VA
I love this product. It stinks like all the get out. However it gets the job done. At least my legs feeling smooth and soft. My legs stay silky smooth for at least 5 days before I have to reapply. I simply applied his product on my legs under my arms in my bikini area. No invitations for this product. Five stars across the board.
Alexandria E.
Minneapolis, MN
I have sensitive skin, so chemically burning the hair off of my legs was a big mistake! I had big red burn marks all over my legs for at least 2 weeks. I couldn't even leave it on for the entire recommended time, so all I got from this experience was patchy burned legs, WOULD NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive skin!!!!
Sara S.
Albuquerque, NM
It did not leave my legs completely smooth. I followed all of the directions but all of the times I have used it their is always a little patch of hair that stays. The gel feels like butter going onto your legs and smells a little like butter to. It takes a little works to get off but it does make your skin feel soft.
Maria L.
Maricopa, AZ
This is a pretty fast and easy. I just apply for a few minutes like it says in the instructions. Then you wash it off and presto your legs are smooth and soft. I can't compare it to anything else cause I haven't used anything else. I really like it and would recommend it to anyone who wants quick fast results!
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This hair remover lasts me a week or so before my hairs start growing and I'm glad it does so i don't have to constantly shave (which i barely want to do in the first place) this cream smells like I'm burning which freaked me out the first time but i got used to the scent, it does leave my legs smooth and shiny!
Deborah M.
Great Falls, VA
I have been using Nair on and off for at least 30 years, and it doesn't seem to work any better now than it used to. It is easy to use... just stroke it over the hair. However, about 20% of the hair does not come off and must be scraped away. For the time it takes and the marginal results.... just shave.