Nair Hair Remover Lasting Results 5 Days of Smoothness, Gel Cream for Legs, Botanical Extract 5.4 oz

BY NAIR

Lasting results. 5 Days of smoothness. Fast-acting formula. Advanced Technology: Thorough hair removal; Fast-acting; Moisturizes & conditions skin. Dermatologist tested. No CFCs. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. Non-flammable gas. Propellant: Compressed air. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Diana G.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tend to get razor bumps on my legs so I decided to try nair hair remover. I must admit, I was truly impressed with how smooth my legs were when I used this product. It is not the best smelling product out there but the fact that I had hairless, smooth, and bump free legs made me a big fan of this product!
Corrin R.
Fruit Heights, UT
This stuff did remove my unwanted leg hair, however, I followed the directions to a T and still got a crazy rash on my legs! I don't have sensitive skin, but I still got the rash. So if you're okay with rashes, this is a great product for you! :(
Corinne D.
Tried nair once and would never use it again! I have sensitive skin and besides it smelling like rotten eggs, it burned my sensitive skin so would never use it again. Did it remove the hair, a little bit but I was so grossed out I ended up throwing the product away
Morgan A.
Columbia, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this because sometimes I just want to get in and get out of the shower quick which is easy to do if I don't have to shave my legs just about every time if I'm using the nair remover.
Liz S.
Rego Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This did a good job in removing my hair However, I really did not like the smell of it. It was a painless alternative to waxing which I liked and would recommend it to others to try out
Celeste C.
Idaho Falls, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff was pretty amazing. Normally when I shave my legs the smoothness only lasts a day or two and that's just something I've had to deal with. I didn't believe it when it said 5 days but my legs were pretty smooth for the better part of about 3 or 4 which is better than normal. I really enjoyed the break of shaving almost every day but I still think the hassle of this product outweighs the hassle of shaving.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This hair remover lasts me a week or so before my hairs start growing and I'm glad it does so i don't have to constantly shave (which i barely want to do in the first place) this cream smells like I'm burning which freaked me out the first time but i got used to the scent, it does leave my legs smooth and shiny!
Chauna S.
Cincinnati, OH
For the most part this product does it's job. It a little messy and I don't like how it's a little slick and slippery on the skin and hands but it's easy too use. The product is very affordable and they usually have money saving coupons. Overall I like the product.
CHRISTINE H.
Pasadena
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this out for the first time today. I've never tried any other face creams. I applied a layer with a Qtip and left the cream on for 10 minutes (max) I wiped the cream off with a make up wipe. The hairs were removed, it worked! However, this made my skin irritated. My skin usually doesn't get irritated this easily, like I said before I've never used any face cream ever. So maybe my face is a little sensitive to face creams. I'll try this again, maybe I had too much of the cream on, or I left it on for too long which is max 10 minutes.
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA
This product works really well if you don't want to deal with normal shaving. I feel this keeps my legs smoothr longer (compared to traditional shaving). It's a fair price. The only downside is I don't like the strong smell and it tends to stain anything it touches. I'll continue to purchase this!