Nair Hair Remover for Men uploaded by Christy R.

BY NAIR #85 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth, Clean-Looking Skin.  Lasts Days Longer Than Shaving. Back Chest Arms Legs Dermatologist tested Nair® for Men Hair Removal Cream provides a complete hair removal regimen that removes unwanted hair and exfoliates and moisturizes your skin in one easy step.  see more...

Kristin K.
Riverdale , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband used to sell his chest it does work really well I think it smells like cucumbers so it really smells really good to me and this is the only product that he uses on his chest he doesn't shave his chest with a razor anymore this works a lot better.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I used the mens nair because I have exptremly thick and course hair, the mens nair works really well for all my hairy girls out there. I feel as if this version is more powerful than the womens nair and would recommend this to every hairy girl our there.
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My significant other uses this and I give it 5 starts since I also benefit from him using it. It removes hair in hard to reach spots and keeps him looking and feeling smooth
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
It's for hair you do not want! It is a good use and I bought it in stores. It is very affordable and it's easy to use. All you have to do is apply it which is easy. I shave so idk if I would buy it again
Liz R.
Burke, VA
I'm a hard wax lover but i couldn't find one at my local store and it was an emergency so I decided to try this sugar wax, as I was told it's better for the skin & I don't shave. I thought it would be easier and possibly less painful but i found this so complicated to use. I followed the instructions and ended up in a big sticky mess. I would of given it a B but it was a C because i found that I got a lot of ingrown hairs after, which I usually don't. I will be looking into any tips and advice..I have a lot of product left and would give it a few more tries before giving up. Over all, waxing is a little tricky but hard wax is easier to use (for me at least).
Christine C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this wax! it smells good, easy to use, lasts quite a bit. you just microwave for a few sec, apply to area, and use the reusable strips provided and wax off! i always get someone else to pull the strip for me though, i cant pull it myself, so this a two person thing for me lol. but after using the area stays hair free for a while. so much easier than waxing or plucking. and the pain really isn't that bad. i love that this stuff just washes off with water and isn't sticky afterwards. so i just shower afterwards, and wash off the strips and save them for next time.
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
I use this on my husband it works ok i think the women ones works a lot better than this one . This one is also pretty pricey I'm not sure if its because it for men and it smells a little different that kinda ridiculous . Plus my husband has delicate skin so this one was not very good for him
Tiffany M.
I've tried this product and every variation of it and I am never satisfied. I leave the product on the allotted time. I leave it on longer. Nothing. It just never removes the hair for me. This is especially annoying when you follow the instructions and let your hair grow out the recommended 1/4" (which is LONG when the whole idea is that you want it gone!).
Kaylah H.
Anchorage, AK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great cooling powering. Usually I use the generic Nair until I found this. I love how I have no burning or irritation. Also rinsing off is a little easier and because of this I'm able to use it in more sensitive areas.
nicole g.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
my brother uses this for his chest and back and says it works well. hair has to grow out a bit which is ehhh but it does the job. hair goes away so it works i guess. i bought it at walmart for him and it was a pretty good price. i think he would get it again
Payge K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've always wanted to try this. I have thin hair that grows on my legs, it never grows long so I've been told it works well with my kind of hair. Would this be right?