Nair Hair Remover for Men uploaded by Christy R.

BY NAIR #81 in Hair Removal Creams

For Smooth, Clean-Looking Skin.  Lasts Days Longer Than Shaving. Back Chest Arms Legs Dermatologist tested Nair® for Men Hair Removal Cream provides a complete hair removal regimen that removes unwanted hair and exfoliates and moisturizes your skin in one easy step.  see more...

Marisa Q.
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
I use this on my husband it works ok i think the women ones works a lot better than this one . This one is also pretty pricey I'm not sure if its because it for men and it smells a little different that kinda ridiculous . Plus my husband has delicate skin so this one was not very good for him
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Chula Vista, CA
My husband asked me to help him apply this to his back. He has very long coarse body hair that grows like weeds. I wasnt sure if this product could handle the thickness of his hair.. but it came off with no problems! His back was left feeling silky smooth for about a week!
nicole g.
nicole g.
Wellness Guru Expert
my brother uses this for his chest and back and says it works well. hair has to grow out a bit which is ehhh but it does the job. hair goes away so it works i guess. i bought it at walmart for him and it was a pretty good price. i think he would get it again
Kaylah H.
Kaylah H.
Anchorage, AK
Great cooling powering. Usually I use the generic Nair until I found this. I love how I have no burning or irritation. Also rinsing off is a little easier and because of this I'm able to use it in more sensitive areas.
Jai'Onna M.
Jai'Onna M.
Portland, OR
Ok, I know this is a men's product but let me tell you, this hair remover is amazeballs. It leaves your skin feeling super smooth and soft. But beware it has a strong cologne smell.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Huntington, WV
I like this product because it gets the job done. However you have to be careful not to rub it to vigorously because if you have sensitive akin like myself it will start to burn.
Johanna M.
Johanna M.
To use this product it is important to use a thick layer. A lot of times it did not get all the hair for me or only half a strand. Afterwards, I would break out in that area
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Beaufort, NC
Purchased this for my husband and he loves it! Easily removes hair! Very effective. We have purchased this item over and over since the first bottle. Priced affordable!
julie c.
julie c.
Columbus, GA
WELL NOT AS GREAT AS I THOUGHT IT SHOULD WORK ON MY BOYFRIEND . HE SEEMED TO LIKE IT. HE THOUGHT IT WAS EASY TO USE. I DIDNT REALLY LIKE THE SMELL BUT IT WASNT BAD.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Corvallis, OR
My fiancee tried this and his face was discolored for weeks and his skin was full of pimples i am sure he was missing spots he wouldn't normally miss
Payge K.
Payge K.
I've always wanted to try this. I have thin hair that grows on my legs, it never grows long so I've been told it works well with my kind of hair. Would this be right?