BY NAIR #9 in Hair Removal Creams

For smooth, radiant skin Moisturizes & exfoliates Long lasting results For all hair types see more...

• Does this make your facial hair come back looking thicker?2 Answers
  • I just bought one yesterday, usually I use strips , I won...2 Answers
  • I've heard this works great to remove facial hair and lea...2 Answers
Olguiisz P.
I love this hair remover, I use it all over my face and it removes everything.
I leave it for 5 minutes and then with moist paper towel, I remove it.
Your skin is super soft. I have been using it for 3 years and I love it, I do not change it for any reason. I always recommend it and are delighted with this product.
It is super easy to use.
It is super cheap and you can find it in any pharmacy or supermarket as:
Target
Walmart
CVS
Pharmacy Rite Aid
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this product in the past and it helped remove my hair but it was a bit too harsh. However, the new formula that adds sweet almond oil makes the product a lot better. I have very coarse hairs that grow on my jaw line and under it. So, I bought this last night to see how effectively it would work.

I left mine on for about 8 minutes (you're not supposed to exceed 10 minutes). And I took a warm, damp washcloth to wipe it off. The thick hairs came off immediately! I will say that next time I will leave it on for the full 10 minutes because there were a few thick hairs that didn't come off. Other than that, this new formula is amazing!
Kenia J.
Fullerton, CA
This product I gaved it a try. So it works really good it does it job but the only thing I don’t like is that it leave my face feeling weird all tingly. I want to give it a try more and see if it keeps happening then I probably won’t use it again. Anyone else have this promblem?
Jan a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like how effective this cream is, i will he ride of hair and my skin feels super soft. In my experience I feet that this cram have an exfoliation effect that leave my skin clean and extra soft free of hair.
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Was my first time trying this in by far I liked it a lot I had a little bit of sensitive areas but just need to buy the sensitive brand it removed all my hair like I wanted it to so by far it did his job and if you happen to have a Walgreens sometimes they have a sale buy one get the other one for free not a bad deal
Tanner M.
Miamisburg, OH
Edited review: I continued use of the product for the last three months and I have not had the skin reaction since. After using the product for 5 minutes, I remove with a soft towel, and then wash the area with Cetaphil.  I apply a non-scented moisturizer after and my skin feels great!
Still wish it came with a moisturizing cream though. 4/5 stars.

Original: I have used Nair in the past and I have had great luck! This product does what it's supposed to do, but left my skin feeling dry. I wish it came with a moisturizing cream for after use. It doesn't smell great...but most hair removal creams do not. 3/5 stars
AlondraGMakeup G.
Las Vegas
I love this it leaves my face feeling so soft the only thing is once your remove the product it leaves my skin red. It’s not disappointing and it’s affordable also is nice that it has the almond oil. I would record this
Amanda M.
Middle Vlg, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this hair removal cream from Nair. I use it on my upper lip and it works very well. It isn’t expensive and can be found at any drugstore. I would recommend this to a friend. the one con I have is that sometimes it can cause some acne where I put the cream but not always. I also have very acne prone skin so this could be why.
Tanya N.
Chickamauga, GA
Nair was my go to for years when it came to helping keep my upper lip free of the trademark Italian woman stache, then all of a sudden something changed. After buying and using a new bottle a few months ago, my upper lip was numb and tingly for well over a week. It was irritating enough for me to stop using it all together. Fortunately, all those little hairs are baby fine and not very noticeable, so my one time favorite brand isn’t missed to much right now.
KaSoundra T.
Shelbiana
First time ever using and really liked it removed hair great my face is so smooth the only reason I didn't give it a 5 was because my face did burn a little for a few hours later nothin to bad or unbearable just uncomfortable
Jade W.
Little Rock, AR
Does this product also remove hair on your face?
Mayar M.
Cairo
Is it for sensitive skin?!.. Does anyone recommend it?
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Does it smell bad?
april w.
Bulls Gap, TN
Question does this make it grow back longer and thicker on the face
Irish R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just bought one yesterday, usually I use strips , I wonder how effective it is , and will it be harsh for my underarm , thabku