Nair Hair remover Cream

For smooth, radiant skin Moisturizes & exfoliates Long lasting results For all hair types

Does this really work or burn? And will it leave patches?
Nair Hair remover Cream is good for all skin ?
Can I get a sample?
Start your review of Nair Hair remover Cream!
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is awful and a waste of money/time. While it's only $4, that's four bucks that could have been spent on better things. I tried the Sally Hansen Hair Removal cream when I was younger and I remember it ate through my skin and made my legs bleed so... I got Nair (thinking it would be a better brand & formula). This stuff has a stinky egg water smell to it and doesn't do a darn thing even on my soft upper lip hairs. I figured it would be an issue with my thicker, more coarse chin hairs but when it doesn't even do anything for my baby fine hairs on my upper lip, it's just not a good product. My mom used to use the Sally Hansen cream on her upper lip and it worked for her without burning or giving her issues and removed her stubborn hairs (maybe the face cream was different and better than the leg cream aka for sensitive skin but still worked). I wish I could find a cream that worked because I end up having to shave every single day and it's so annoying. It's like I shave before bed in the shower and wake up with stubble. My hair grows like crazy on my legs, head and face! Ugh 😩 If anyone else knows of a good cream that removes the hair down to the root for long lasting smoothness, let me know. Help a girl out 😭
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nair Hair remover Cream uploaded by MANDY K.
I never really have had a great experience using these kind of products, and I'm not even sure why I decided to try this one. It does have that smell you hear about, but that's not really what bothers me. I have more sensitive skin, and this wasn't the best for it. It didn't burn badly, but it did irritate my skin. I don't have a lot of hair to remove, mostly just fine baby hairs closer to my hair line I want removed for when I use a peeling mask, but when I removed it, it didn't take much hair with it. Maybe I need to keep it on longer, but with my skin irritation, that's not an option for me. Hopefully others have better luck.
Nay D.
Bayamon
Nair Hair remover Cream uploaded by Nay D.
I use this cream when I do my eyebrows , it removes the hair but if you dont have tweezers dont bother using it. There will be leftover hairs . For how small it is , just a little to pricey . I would recommend it if you have tweezers lol.Quite messy
Janett J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like how effective this cream is, i will he ride of hair and my skin feels super soft. In my experience I feet that this cram have an exfoliation effect that leave my skin clean and extra soft free of hair.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nair Hair remover Cream uploaded by Dana T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this i always have a spare. I struggle with PCOS and the facial hair is so embarrassing. This just wipes all that dark course hair away. My skin is smooth and soft after with out that burning feeling. No razor bumps or ingrown hairs. This is a must have ladies and the price is great.
Alejandra O.
Weslaco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this once in a while to remove my mustache. It works good just make sure you don’t leave it longer than the time you’re supposed to cause it can burn you. The smell is not that good either but it gets the job done.
Maria laura C.
Coral Gables, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nair Hair remover Cream uploaded by Maria laura C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product for different reasons, first it removes all my hairs and leaves my skin soft for aloe vera second because it reduces blemishes on the face
Anita L.
Trinity, AL
Have to use this on my upper lip. Use it once a month. Takes the hair right off. Would recommend this..
Elana M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nair Hair remover Cream uploaded by Elana M.
Purchased at: Target
Great purchase! It removed my hair without causing irritation and it has a baby powder type scent. I was kind of hesitant to try it because in the past I tried the regular nail and it smelled really bad.
Veronica D.
Nair Hair remover Cream uploaded by Veronica D.
Does it work and remove facial hair? Yes...But it also burns so badly, irritates my skin my and leaves my face super red. My face was kinda dry after using it and I was afraid to use other products because of the burning. If you have very sensitive skin I would not recommend using this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karina H.
il y a un an
Nair Hair remover Cream is good for all skin ?
@JOAJ131215 B. il y a un an
Yes ,Although he follows the instructions very well