Nair Hair remover Cream

$5.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

For smooth, radiant skin Moisturizes & exfoliates Long lasting results For all hair types

Is there one for sensitive skin?
I’ve used similar products to Nair, but never the real deal. Has anyone had any issues with it making them itchy?
Does this product work on tough chin hair?
Start your review of Nair Hair remover Cream!
5 months agoNew haven, CT
Nair Hair remover Cream uploaded by Jessica S.
Purchased at: Walmart
First time using this and I must say I fell in love. Wayyyy better then going to get a wax and wayyyy less painful. Left my face feeling so smooth. I must warn you tho, please try to use at night because it does leave your face red for a couple of hours. I do it at night and when I wake up in the morning my face is not red anymore. Read instructions carefully especially if you have sensitive skin. Might not be suitable for everyone. But it is a must have !
8 months agoChicago, IL
Nair Hair remover Cream uploaded by Veronica D.
Does it work and remove facial hair? Yes...But it also burns so badly, irritates my skin my and leaves my face super red. My face was kinda dry after using it and I was afraid to use other products because of the burning. If you have very sensitive skin I would not recommend using this.
3 years ago
It really did what it was supposed to do. I struggle with dark upper lip hair and it only took 5 minutes to remove it all. It has lasted a lot longer than waxing and is much better than plucking. The only downside is that it burns a lot when removed, I had to wash my upper lip to stop the sensation so it was an easy fix.
a year agoFullerton, CA
Nair Hair remover Cream uploaded by Kenia J.
This product I gaved it a try. So it works really good it does it job but the only thing I don’t like is that it leave my face feeling weird all tingly. I want to give it a try more and see if it keeps happening then I probably won’t use it again. Anyone else have this promblem?
2 years agoOverland Park, KS
Nair Hair remover Cream uploaded by Evelise N.
Ok. I just recently bought this and I'm in love. Some of these brands usually stink like crazy like the Veet cream for your legs but this doesn't stink- it actually smells nice. It leaves your face looking and feeling really smooth afterwards. It comes off smoothly. I've also seen women on YouTube using this to shape their eyebrows, I personally haven't done that yet, but I'll try doing it and see how it works out.
3 years agoCold Spring , KY
Nair Hair remover Cream uploaded by Patricia T.
I bought this because a YouTuber was hyping about this product in her video and how she uses it to shape her eyebrows with no pain! Well, it did not work for me at all, I left the cream longer than the 5 minutes suggested on my eyebrows and upper lip and it did not remove any hair and the smell is terrible! Very disappointed!
3 years agoResaca, GA
I use this on my upper lip hair and it works wonders! Beats getting weird lines from waxing my upper lip. Doesn't take long and gets everything completely off. Smells awful, but hey worth it for 10 minutes. Doesn't leave a weird residue or anything, but it has a tiny funky feeling for a little bit. Not a bad price either for the amount. Takes a while to use the whole bottle.
a year agoFort Myers , FL
I love this product, every time my mustache grows lol, I use this, it doesn't burn, just make sure to follow instructions, also you can you a cotton swab, so you can have more control. Also make sure to test it before you use it. some people may have a reaction to it since every skin is different.
2 years agoGoldsboro, NC
I just love Nair! They first time I tried this I was so amazed. So I went back to purchases the Cucumber melon one which smelled a lot better. Either way they both got the job done and left my skin feeling silk smooth. No irritations or issues afterwards.
a year agoSan Antonio, TX
Nair Hair remover Cream uploaded by Griselda G.
Really good with removing those stubborn little hairs under your lip or face , personally I used Nair Hair remover Cream for under my lip and let me tell you if you are tierd of paying every time for a wax this is the rememdy to your problems ! It’s so affordable and supper easy to use ! I will forever buy this now ❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...