BY NAIR #20 in Hair Removal Creams

For smooth, radiant skin Moisturizes & exfoliates Long lasting results For all hair types see more...

• I just bought one yesterday, usually I use strips , I wonder how ...2 Answers
  • I've heard this works great to remove facial hair and leaves your...2 Answers
  • Does this product also remove hair on your face?4 Answers
Karina L.
Edinburg, TX
I am in love with this cream. It doesn’t burn your skin if you leave it for the right amount of time. Hair upgraded the smells of the products because now the smell is not bad. It’s also affordable and easy to apply
Jan G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like how effective this cream is, i will he ride of hair and my skin feels super soft. In my experience I feet that this cram have an exfoliation effect that leave my skin clean and extra soft free of hair.
Tanner M.
Miamisburg, OH
Edited review: I continued use of the product for the last three months and I have not had the skin reaction since. After using the product for 5 minutes, I remove with a soft towel, and then wash the area with Cetaphil.  I apply a non-scented moisturizer after and my skin feels great!
Still wish it came with a moisturizing cream though. 4/5 stars.

Original: I have used Nair in the past and I have had great luck! This product does what it's supposed to do, but left my skin feeling dry. I wish it came with a moisturizing cream for after use. It doesn't smell great...but most hair removal creams do not. 3/5 stars
Sydney N.
I was hoping this would work better than shaving but it doesn't. I left it on for the amount it says and there were still patches of hair it didn't get when I took it off. It kind of tingles and smells really strong like chemicals too. I wouldn't recommend this.
Tanya N.
Chickamauga, GA
Nair was my go to for years when it came to helping keep my upper lip free of the trademark Italian woman stache, then all of a sudden something changed. After buying and using a new bottle a few months ago, my upper lip was numb and tingly for well over a week. It was irritating enough for me to stop using it all together. Fortunately, all those little hairs are baby fine and not very noticeable, so my one time favorite brand isn’t missed to much right now.
Jennifer O.
Walbridge, OH
I do not like products like this and this happens to be the only one I’ve tried! I don’t feel like it made my skin smooth like a razor does! I will not repurchase this or any other kindNair Hair remover Cream
Jessica W.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Been a while since I tried this but I would not try it again. It didn't do a very good job of removing the hair, and it made some of my pores bleed after I took it off. My skin was also very sensitive after using this.
Taylor Z.
Forest Lake, MN
This product can burn if not used the right way. Even when used the right way, this did not take all of my hair off. May or may not buy again, but would recommend using a different product or brand for hair removal.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this 10+ years ago because I didn’t want to use a razor. I remember it burning sooo bad, but it did what it is supposed to do. It may have changed since I used it last, but I have no intention of going out and buying it to give it another try.
Bradley R.
Sedalia, MO
6 minutes and the hair on my face was gone! I have super sensitive skin and this did not cause a reaction. Very happy with this product!!! I used it all over to help with a flawless makeup application.
Jade W.
Little Rock, AR
Does this product also remove hair on your face?
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Does it smell bad?
april w.
Bulls Gap, TN
Question does this make it grow back longer and thicker on the face
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
This stuff leaves red marks on my face. & whenever I touch those marks it stings and hurts very bad just like when it sits on your face and it starts burning. Idk if it does it to those who have sensitive skin? Or a allergic reaction from the cream?
Mary C.
Lynwood, CA
I hate shaving or waxing my legs in this cold season. Is this product good enough to remove hair without having to buy a razor or wax?