Waxing Without an "Ouch" Now with Cool Mint Strips & Soothing Wipes Face, Eyebrows, & Bikini 7 Medium & 10 Small Double-Sided Wax Strips 3 Post Strips 1 Insert Removes Hair from the Root, Results Last up to 4 Weeks Effective on Short Hair Avoid Ingrown Hairs & Bumps from Razors Dermatologist Tested ; Ingredients: Wax Strips : Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Microcrystalline Wax, Fragrance, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Guaiazulene, FD&C Blue 1 Lake, Titanium Dioxide. Post Wipes: Mineral Oil, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Bisabolol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET

HaaS anyone tried this item before and how do you like it?
HooW well do these work and so they leave your face red?
DooEs this burn your skin? ?
Start your review of Nair Face Wax Strips Kit!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,317 reviews
For some this works great, it works great for me but some it dose not so test before you use
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I wouldn't say I liked these Face Wax Strips. They didn't really work on me. You're supposed to put them between your hands and warm them up, then put them on your face wherever you want to remove hair. The problem was I could never get them warm enough. When I tried to put them on my face, they wouldn't get the hair to come off. I would not recommend this product.
Jackie J.
Vicksburg, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These work fairly well as opposed to shaving. We all have facial hair but it does not look attractive on a woman so much as on a man. These are affordable at Walgreens at $7.99. Go by pa package instructions for use and disposal.
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It removed the hair but takes skin with it, leaving me with a weird rash/dry patches. I stopped using them because who wants patchy dry face skin?? Not me.
Jenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great soft wax strips. The directions were super easy to follow and the application was simple and tool proof. The strips work well and take off the hair without hurting the skin. I had no irritation or problems at all. Love it!
Vanessa R.
Shelbyville, KY
I would like to try these or the spread. Which should I try ? Was it hard to remove? Nair Face Wax Strips Kit
Nadya A.
San Ysidro, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually have a lot of facial hair but this solves my problem I do it about 3 times a month and really with a single pass all the hair is brought out is very good it can irritate a little when you finish but nothing that is not solved with a little cream
Soma B.
Sussex, WI
Works absolutely great ....my go to package /kit when ever I donot get time to get it done by a professional...very very pocket friendly
Maria L.
Moody, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this product I use it for areas that are hard to get with a razor it does at times burn I'd I leave it I guess to long of a time but most of the time I get it right at the right time it gets the job done and it's super affordable also
Kelly M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
1,469 reviews
I used to use these to remove hair on my face. The pain is not that bad and the strip last for a long time. They do leave some wax behind.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
cheyenne Z.
La Puente, CA
il y a un an
Vidya N. il y a 5 mois
They work but you have to do one area multiple times and it leaves your skin very sticky.