BY NAIR #9 in Waxing Kits

Waxing Without an "Ouch" Now with Cool Mint Strips & Soothing Wipes Face, Eyebrows, & Bikini 7 Medium & 10 Small Double-Sided Wax Strips 3 Post Strips 1 Insert Removes Hair from the Root, Results Last up to 4 Weeks Effective on Short Hair Avoid Ingrown Hairs & Bumps from Razors Dermatologist Tested ; Ingredients: Wax Strips : Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Microcrystalline Wax, Fragrance, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Guaiazulene, FD&C Blue 1 Lake, Titanium Dioxide. Post Wipes: Mineral Oil, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Bisabolol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. Questions? M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

• Does this actually work like it would in a salon?1 Answers
  • I currently use the Nair Face Cream, but I hate how it's not that e...1 Answers
  • Does this work well on all areas of the face?1 Answers
Haley N.
Haley N.
Mobile, AL
Like anyone, I have peach fuzz on my face. I also have a reoccurring unibrow, and dark hair on my upper lip. Like a pseudo mustache. I have been shaving my face for a long time, and I wanted to try an alternative, as I found that the friction from the razor darkened my skin. I bought these because I loved the idea of having ready to use wax strips. I'm a sucker for convenience. These are definitely affordable, as is the case with most Nair products. But I disliked this product. It just wouldn't remove the hair. I had to fight it just to get some of the peach fuzz off. Forget my unibrow. This product was a great idea, but the execution was way off. I would love to see Nair try to remake these in a more powerful way. Overall I was unhappy with the results.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
When I do not have time to go to the salon to get my face waxed, I will use these strips. They obviously do not work as well as a professional waxing, but they do get rid of (most of) the hair. I usually still have to take the tweezers to the area I've just waxed. They are very easy and quick to use and not at all as messy as a more traditional form of waxing such a tub of wax. Be sure to warm the strips in your hand by rubbing it between your palms. If it is not thoroughly warmed, it will not work at all. The kit I purchased came with oil wipes to clean up the wax left over on your face and to soothe the skin after waxing. I tend to keep a few of these strips at home for waxing emergencies.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
This product I almost do not like, I do not recommend it because it does not remove all the vellitos aside that irritates my skin a lot and makes me pee, it does not completely remove it, it hurts a lot and some waxes do not work well, I really do not like it Use it, I prefer the creams but still we all have different types of skin so that other people can if it works.
Lexie R.
Lexie R.
Grand Rapids, Mi
These work very well. I highly recommend. Sometimes the wax doesn't come off perfectly and the strips don't have wax on both sides. Comes in a package with several strips together. So one strip becomes to have to use with them apart. I use the body strips it's like a green package and I cut them into smaller chunks and those work fine even with my sensitive skin
Hillary B.
Hillary B.
Corvallis, MT
People aren't always looking at your arms, your legs or wherever else but they are always looking at your face! This is a huge must-have. It gives you a younger look, a much cleaner look & it actually brightens your face incredibly. I always have this & people think I'm younger than I actually am. Trust me, you'll be so much happier having this in your bathroom!
Mariana G.
Mariana G.
I used to always get my moustache threatened when i did my eyebrows and although its just a 4 dollar add on, it starts accumilating and could be saving about 100 dollars a year if i was a guy and didnt have to threaten my moustache but im not and these wax strips saved my life plus over 100 dollars a year . Easy to rub off with any baby oil as well
Christine I.
Christine I.
Girard, OH
Really liked these products for a fast and easy way to remove facial hair. Have used multiple times and removes hair efficiently. It is easy to use and met my expectations of removing my hair where it needed. I would recommend this product to others. It was easy to use and easy to purchase for an affordable price. I can find mine at the drugstore!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Penn Yan, NY
I would only be able to rate these 'do it yourselves' hair removal kits a two star because anytime I followed the instructions and did them at home, they never worked for me!! The hot wax from the salon and spa was always the ONLY way to go for me! These products only left my skin red, irritated, and the hair was still present as well:(
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Buda, TX
MESSY. Prepare to hate life for a solid twenty minutes after you've finished using this product. It does the job, wax tends to cling to the skin in places that you didn't even know it reached and the strips don't pull it all off. The oil makes you break out so clean your skin with soap and water after applying it and removing the wax.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Mesa, AZ
If these are the ones that your supposed to warm up with your own body heat, aka rubbing the wax strip between your hands...don't buy! Product only stays warm for about 10-30 seconds before it gets cold again. If your not a wax expert you definitely need more time than that..wax didn't even properly remove all the unwanted hair!
Mahek P.
Mahek P.
Daman and Diu
How do we wax eyebrows to get a desirable shape? Is an exclusive eyebrow guide included with it?
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I don't want to go all the way to the salon for my eyebrows, so i was wondering how effective are these? & how easy are they to work with?
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Where could I buy this and does it work well?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Sumter, SC
I currently use the Nair Face Cream, but I hate how it's not that effective. I struggle with facial hair, especially on my chin. Would you recommend this product for those who need mostly chin hair removed?
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Richmond, VA
Does this work well on all areas of the face?