Nair Face Cream W/Green Tea Sensitive Formula Hair Remover .69 Oz Box uploaded by Aaminah A.

BY NAIR #9 in Hair Removal Creams

Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
Just used this for the first time. Used to use sally Hansen cream but wanted to give this a try. Bought it at CVS for 4 dollars. I didn't like it that much just due to to the fact that my face felt very burned afterwards. I have sensitive skin so maybe that's why. Recommend for people with less sensitive skin
Lizzy C.
Tucson, AZ
I think I will only use this product for a while for removing hair. It smells funky, but works wonders. I have sensitive skin so that help redness and removes hair easily. I highly recommend, it allows for a smoother makeup application as well! One bottle usually lasts me 6 mos!
Allison P.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This product is okay. I found that the smell was overall not pleasant. I had to use the product a few times before I was able to remove all of the unwanted hair. Overall this product is subpar at most.
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Love this product great scent works very gentle and fast on removing hair great value for the price lasts long I use it a few times a months buy it at cvs would recommend it
Faith F.
Sacramento , CA
I really really wanted to love this but I just don’t. It works for the first two uses. I feel like after a week it just doesn’t work anymore. It’s easy to use and pretty decent price but I won’t repurchase because I don’t think 2 uses is enough for the price. I’ll stick to waxing.
mayra H.
I have used this in my face it does work it takes all your hairs off but it does burns in some spots if you have sensitive skin try it first in a small place if there is no burn then you are good this will remove all your hairs in 5min
Bethany C.
Denton
As a lady, a mustache is the last thing anyone wants to be self conscious about. With this silly cream I’m always smooth above my lip! The bottle is super inexpensive and can be used plenty of times before needing to be replenished. I will always use this!
Erin T.
Water View, VA
I started using this product about a month and a half ago. I use it about 2-3 times a week. I have fast and thick hair growth and it works amazing on my upper lip but not so great on my chin. I still love it though!
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
I've used this product twice now. At first, I hated the messiness of the hair removal process and the accompanying smell. However, when this product is used correctly, it removes the hair with little to no mess and the smell isn't as unbearable. The best way to use the product is to put it on your desired areas, wait 3 minutes, take a shower, wipe the residue with a wet washcloth, and then finish your normal shower routine. I noticed a lot less burning by showering after application and the cleanup process was much better. If you do experience any burning or discomfort, use an aloe vera based product for sunburns. It works like a charm.
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Realmente remueve el vello facial en un par de minutos. Pero no tolero el olor de estos productos. Y cuidado de dejar mas del tiempo indicado porque irrita la piel
Edin H.
San Francisco , CA
I wanted to remove my upper lip hair and was wondering if this product was effective and safe?
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
Ive been looking for something like this . does it leave any redness behind?
Alessia S.
Boston , MA
Do hair grow thicker after using this product??