Personal CareHair Removal
Nair Cream For Coarse Hair Remover

Nair Cream For Coarse Hair Remover

200 mL

Can you use this on areas other than your legs?
Is this product good? Where do you babes use it and find it works best?
Start your review of Nair Cream For Coarse Hair Remover!
How would you rate this product?
TeHilla P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Nair Cream For Coarse Hair Remover uploaded by TeHilla P.
I’ve been using this hair removal cream for months. I have coarse hair all over my body so the branding caught my eye. I don’t use them on my legs because my legs are very sensitive to hair removal cream and it causes a slight burning sensation but it works perfectly under my arms and in the bikini area. The scent isn’t off putting and I really a appreciate that quality in a hair removal cream.
Kat B.
Welland
Stellar product!! Great for areas difficult to wax. It can be a bit harsh on sensitive areas of left on too long, maybe try a patch test to use it for the first time. Smells kinda rough but you get used to it
Guiddi L.
Orleans , ON
Nair Cream For Coarse Hair Remover uploaded by Guiddi L.
This is what I use in between wax appointments girls!!!! Please stay away from razors and make this make product your best friend. Rate 3/5 it’s amazing for coarse hair but must not leave for long if you have sensitive and dry skin like mine !