BY NAIR #69 in Hair Removal Creams

Cooling Hydration New Fresh, Clean Scent Easy to apply, easy to rinse off For radiant, smooth skin Dermatologist Tested M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

✨Alyssa ✨.
Honestly this product is okay but it’s definitely got that chemical burning your hair off feel . It’s a decent price but I would rather just shave my legs. This might be a good buy for someone with a daughter not ready to use a razor yet but not my favorite product
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
Has a strange smell to it which is very undesirable. Also the cream is very thick but it does get the hair off without shaving a whole bunch! A good product. Dispite the cons I will be purchasing again. Didn't really cool my legs
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
The gel is so amazingly cool and sensitive that a reapplication was possible, without pain or burning or anything! After I was all done, my arms felt chilled and very comfortable. The smell is not too overwhelming. Give this a shot!
Megan C.
Too strong and sometimes this product burns my skin. The timing instructions are vague and vary so much from person to person that you'll either have to apply and remove several times or burn yourself and have to deal with dry irritated skin that looks worse than being hairy.
Shannon M.
I tried this a few months ago and was not happy with the results! It's didn't work on the hairs on my legs at all. However my mom uses Nair all the time so I gave it to her and she really like it. I'm sure with my mom being older that she has less hair and thinner hair than I do. So she loved it!
Megan P.
Greenwood, IN
This always burned my legs when I used it. I wouldn't even use it for 5 minutes and I would have chemical burns on my legs. I usually bought it at Walmart and I've stopped buying it.
susan r.
I usually use original Nair, but decided to give this a try and I liked it. The gel seemed easier to work with than basic lotion and the cool sensation lasted for a while afterwards!
Nadia O.
Florham Park, NJ
The Coooling aspect of this product is interesting, it's a little much but I really did enjoy it. I bought this from Walgreens, and it did meet my expectations. I use it once every two weeks or before I go on vacation. I recommend to other this is good
Karen L.
Orlando, FL
This gel works really well, just listen to the directions and you'll be fine! The smell isn't pleasant and it takes awhile to come off, but otherwise, it removes hair really fast.
Sharon I.
I don't know why I keep buying this. It leaves a lot of hair behind and despite the labels, it smells like any other Nair product. The hair on my legs is soft and fine so the Cool Gel shouldn't have a problem.
Tinese H.
Memphis, TN
Does this product seem to break anyone out? I have been using it for a while now and it's starting to break me out! Did the formula change?