BY NAIR #72 in Hair Removal Creams

Cooling Hydration New Fresh, Clean Scent Easy to apply, easy to rinse off For radiant, smooth skin Dermatologist Tested M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has a strange smell to it which is very undesirable. Also the cream is very thick but it does get the hair off without shaving a whole bunch! A good product. Dispite the cons I will be purchasing again. Didn't really cool my legs
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The gel is so amazingly cool and sensitive that a reapplication was possible, without pain or burning or anything! After I was all done, my arms felt chilled and very comfortable. The smell is not too overwhelming. Give this a shot!
Megan C.
Too strong and sometimes this product burns my skin. The timing instructions are vague and vary so much from person to person that you'll either have to apply and remove several times or burn yourself and have to deal with dry irritated skin that looks worse than being hairy.
✨Alyssa ✨.
Honestly this product is okay but it’s definitely got that chemical burning your hair off feel . It’s a decent price but I would rather just shave my legs. This might be a good buy for someone with a daughter not ready to use a razor yet but not my favorite product
Megan P.
Greenwood, IN
This always burned my legs when I used it. I wouldn't even use it for 5 minutes and I would have chemical burns on my legs. I usually bought it at Walmart and I've stopped buying it.
susan r.
I usually use original Nair, but decided to give this a try and I liked it. The gel seemed easier to work with than basic lotion and the cool sensation lasted for a while afterwards!
Nadia O.
Florham Park, NJ
The Coooling aspect of this product is interesting, it's a little much but I really did enjoy it. I bought this from Walgreens, and it did meet my expectations. I use it once every two weeks or before I go on vacation. I recommend to other this is good
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoy Nair products, this is one of my favorites because of the way you feel after a shower with this. Your skin is soft and it almost feels like your skin is breathing
Ricci P.
Doylestown, PA
This worked well but I had to use a lot of it for my legs in one use. I let it sit for the recommended amount of time and tested the area but it still wasn't removing my stubborn hair. Once removed I would say that 75% of my hair was gone or thinned out. Definitely helped with shaving process but haven't bought again since that bottle.
Jadon P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This removed my leg hair in five minutes and lasted for 2 weeks. The scent is okay, could be better, could be worse. I have sensitive skin so when I first tried this I got red hives and itchness when it was applied. The hives went away in a few hours and the itchness stopped when I took off the product. Would highly recommend!
Tinese H.
Memphis, TN
Does this product seem to break anyone out? I have been using it for a while now and it's starting to break me out! Did the formula change?

back