Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Total Care Face Trio Hair Remover Kit uploaded by Amanda R.

BY NAIR #55 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Total Care Face Trio Hair Remover Kit: Up to 16 uses Works on all hair types Professional results at a fraction of the cost 3 steps to long-lasting smoothness With mango butter and acai berry Dermatologist-tested sensitive formula Contents: balm, 0.05 oz.; hair removal cream, 0.80 oz.; moisturizer, 0.50 oz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I usually prefer a professional wax for my face, but this is for when I can’t get to my next appointment. It’s pretty effective, but doesn’t always last as long as a wax.
Phoebe F.
Everett , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this on a sale. I’ve tried using it maybe 15 times. Each time I have been carefully reading instructions and even leaving it on longer than it says to to get it to work. All this does is burn my skin and get rid of 0 hairs. I do not have thick hair. It smells like crap. Nothing worthwhile about this product
JULI$$A 👑.
Rogers , AR
I really like this because it’s fast working the only thing that I don’t like is hat it does leave a little bit of a burning sensation but the step 3 cream helps
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this at the drugstore along time ago and I've been using it since. I have thick Mexican hair and it gets rid of all my facial hair. And it doesn't burn or sting as much as other products I've used. I also love how smooth it leaves my skin after.
Alyssia M.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love this cat because you get a lot for your money. As well as it removes your hair beautifully leaving you soft and smooth without making your skin irritated or itchy. It definitely does what it says removed all of your hair and leaves you feeling soft and smooth and fast amount of time. This is an easy product to work with and definitely is helpful for those who don't want to sit around shaving for days
Sarah W.
Nottingham, MD
Works perfectly for facial hair removal. Just out it on for a few minutes, and the hair wipes away with it! I use it once a month, between occasional shave around my mouth (Italian dark hair, always makes me look like I have a moustache!) and it works very well.
Natalia R.
Las piedras
This is the best hair removal kit. I have sensitive skin and this one is so good. Be sure to do the steps as directed and it will work well. I leave it like 2 minutes extra because i have thicker hair.
Chekeicia U.
Albany, GA
I use it my "lady stache" and underneath my chin. It does not smell too good. It gets rid of the hair as good as any hair removal cream/Nair product. You absolutely have to use the moisturizer that comes with it or else your skin will be dry and irritated.
Jessica M.
Van Nuys, CA
Love this product every move my hair really fast an easy I never thought I'll be so easy to remove because I hate shaving everyday and this helps me very much that I'll need to do it everyday
Summer H.
Temecula, CA
If i could give this less than 1 star, I would. It's freakin' terrible. I've used this multiple times in hope it would work, IT NEVER WORKS. It irritates my skin and makes it dry no matter how much moisturizer I put on, AND WORSE, IT DOESN'T REMOVE THE ACTUAL HAIR. My last time ever trying it, put it on for 10 minutes and in the extra 3 minutes I wasn't supposed to have it on, it gave me chemical burns on my face, AND STILL DIDN'T REMOVE THE HAIR. I'm done with this product. I threw it in the trash. What a waste. DON'T BUY IT.