Nair Brazilian Spa Clay SprayAway No Touch Spray, 7.5 oz uploaded by Amanda R.Nair Brazilian Spa Clay SprayAway No Touch Spray, 7.5 oz uploaded by Alicia C.Nair Brazilian Spa Clay SprayAway No Touch Spray, 7.5 oz uploaded by ALESHA Z.

BY NAIR #36 in Hair Removal Creams

NEW Hair Removerbr Easy, Precise Application Cream For Legs Body 2 With Mineral-Rich Clay, Mango-Butter Acai Berry 3 Smooth Skin Lasts Days Longer Than Shaving see more...

• Is this the best way to get rid of hair with out having to rub it...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tahiry M.
Saint Albans, NY
I LOVE this product! I'm a big advocate for Nair products, However this product in general is way better than ANY hair removal products they have!For one, it smells less chemical! It also is easier to apply because all you have to do is spray and it's worked for EVERY inch of my body that's had hair (underarms,bikini,and legs) it's not painful at all and it gets rid of 98% of the hair. My only con would be ( if you're like me and you use this product for leg hair, underarm hair and bikini hair and you hair is considerably thick ) is that it does take up to about 10 mins to sit and take 98% of the hair off! So it will be considerably uncomfortable for a little minute! Overall its a wonderful product!
Tijah C.
I'd be lying if I said this wasn't one of my go-to hair removal products. You wet your skin, you spray a layer on, you wait until a certain time and BAM! Your hair is gently removed straight from the root. How simple is that? A better question is, can hair removal get any easier? A downside of this product though is sometimes it doesn't remove all of the hair and I don't know about you, but I'm not anywhere near close to being a fan shaving and to be honest, who is? Sometimes you have to reapply and wait for another amount of time, but at the end of the day, I don't mind. I'd rather do this than shave!
Monica M.
Wallis, TX
Pros: It sprays upside down. It doesn't smell horrible.
Cons: It doesn't work for me. After trying it on fairly fine hair, I left on for the suggested 4 minutes. It didn't remove the hair, so per instructions I left it on for another 2 minutes. Wiped it off, and noticed there is still plenty of hair there. I jumped in the shower and YIKES!!!! My skin burned so badly, I was in a bit of a panic. It subsided after about 3-4 minutes in the shower, but during that time, I was in serious pain. No thanks.
Nicole R.
Brooklyn, NY
I am so thankful that Nair made a spray formula. I am not particularly hairy, however when I need to do a touchup. The spray is my first choice. It is less messy and the nozzle and removal in the shower is a breeze. It doesn't irritate my skin which is very important. It also leaves my skin smooth and hair free for at least a week. Love this product!
Nataly B.
Nair is not a great smell and we know the familiar smell as soon as we come close to it. But with this spray away no touch spray makes it so much easier and faster. I use it for my lower back the hard to reach areas by the time I have my bath ready it's ready to come off and just wash away with shower water it's never been so easy!
Charlotte S.
Sandy Hook, CT
I'm not a huge fan of this product. It's not awful but I don't love the smell of it. It has kind of an egg smell which I don't like. It does get the hair off quickly though and leaves your skin smooth. It gives me kind of a burning sensation. I'm not sure if this happens for everyone but I wasn't a fanatic about it.
Ashley R.
Kennesaw , GA
I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT, IT WAS ALOT MORE GENTLE ON MY SKIN THAN SOME PREVIOUS HAIR REMOVALS I HAVE USED IN THE PAST. THE ONLY THING I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT HAIR REMOVAL PRODUCTS IS THE SMELL. I TYPICALLY BUY THIS PRODUCT AT MY LOCAL WALMART, AND I PROBABLY WOULD NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM AGAIN
Jessica B.
Sacramento, CA
I used to use this, but not so much anymore. A few years ago it used to be popular for me but I got a better shave with a good old razor and shaving cream. I have thicker hair but it you have thinner leg hair I'm sure it works way better for you. The formula was gentle though.
Velma H.
Thomasville, AL
I swear by Nair! I love the spa feeling of this product. I feel more pampered than ever when I use it. I use this once a week and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. extremely effective. i never have stray or left behind hair. I would definitely keep purchasing this product.
Lindsey S.
Florence, SC
Nair is a good product to use when you're in a hurry, and I like it, I has a horrible smell, that I won't lie about, but the product does what it's supposed to, and leaves my skin feeling smooth for a few extra days rather than razors, so really I can't complain.
Alicia C.
Marysville , CA
Is this the best way to get rid of hair with out having to rub it in?