BY NAIR #47 in Hair Removal Creams

NEW Hair Removerbr Easy, Precise Application Cream For Legs Body 2 With Mineral-Rich Clay, Mango-Butter Acai Berry 3 Smooth Skin Lasts Days Longer Than Shaving see more...

• Is this the best way to get rid of hair with out having t...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashlie T.
Natrona Hts, PA
I really love this. This stuff works amazingly that really really work I have going hairs and I hate shaving like really hate shaving in the stuff really works takes all her hair off and I don't have to shave and I don't have to use that so much it's so great I love this I definitely recommend this to everybody you had to get yourself a bottle
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Did not work at all for me. I do have corse hair and I guess this one is not for people with coarse hair. I applied it in my legs and waited the suggested time and when I removed it barely any hair came off with it. Then I put it on for the second time for longer time and still just few came off and it was just a mess. I will never use it again.
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I rated this a 5 star for the fact that it indeed works. It works so well. My hair regrowth is very slow after using this. Doesn't grow back too fast after. But the smell... the smell! Horrible also makes the tub very very slippery and BURNS slightly in the beginning. But beauty is pain.
Brittany B.
This stuff does really melt away hair to silky smooth skin. It does have a scent, but it dosent cover up the melted awsy hair smell. Yuck. It did kind of burn my skin.an irritate it a bit, but the hair stayed gone for a good amount of time.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I love this so much! It’s easy to use and removes hair amazingly. I have used the creams and razors but This has replaced everything else. I bought mine at Walmart and it was very reasonably priced. I will be buying this again.
Christian S.
Louisville, KY
This smells AWFUL. I don’t care what smell you are into I can’t keep it on my skin long enough to get rid of all the hair. Plus Nair in general makes a huge mess. Just go get waxed, use wax, shave. Whatever but don’t use nair.
Faiza M.
This is my lazy way to remove hair. It's an ok product. The odor isn't that great and if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend this to use. But it's good for a very temporary hair free solution
Tanya A.
It leaves my skin feeling smooth, but the product us too liquidity so it runs down my body too easily. Also, I feel like I need to use more than I would use in a thicker product.
Asia 🌺🐘 S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love the spray on Nair as well as the roll on, very easy to apply I know this can lasted me a month or two and I love that my hair doesn't grow back too quickly after either
Abby S.
Defiance, OH
I adore this product! my daughter is mixed and has very excessive leg hair. this is nice to not have to touch it, spray it on and wait. it gets the job done wonderfully! I also used it after I had surgery and was unable to shave on my own. very convient. price is a bit high for as much as you use for one removal. but definatly worth it.
Alicia C.
Marysville , CA
Is this the best way to get rid of hair with out having to rub it in?