BY NAIR #38 in Hair Removal Creams

NEW Hair Removerbr Easy, Precise Application Cream For Legs Body 2 With Mineral-Rich Clay, Mango-Butter Acai Berry 3 Smooth Skin Lasts Days Longer Than Shaving see more...

• Is this the best way to get rid of hair with out having to rub it...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Zineb Y.
Mooresville , NC
Did not work at all for me. I do have corse hair and I guess this one is not for people with coarse hair. I applied it in my legs and waited the suggested time and when I removed it barely any hair came off with it. Then I put it on for the second time for longer time and still just few came off and it was just a mess. I will never use it again.
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I rated this a 5 star for the fact that it indeed works. It works so well. My hair regrowth is very slow after using this. Doesn't grow back too fast after. But the smell... the smell! Horrible also makes the tub very very slippery and BURNS slightly in the beginning. But beauty is pain.
Brittany B.
This stuff does really melt away hair to silky smooth skin. It does have a scent, but it dosent cover up the melted awsy hair smell. Yuck. It did kind of burn my skin.an irritate it a bit, but the hair stayed gone for a good amount of time.
Christian S.
Louisville, KY
This smells AWFUL. I don’t care what smell you are into I can’t keep it on my skin long enough to get rid of all the hair. Plus Nair in general makes a huge mess. Just go get waxed, use wax, shave. Whatever but don’t use nair.
Layla C.
It doesn’t smell good and it doesn’t work as good as the lotion. It’s not effective. I wouldn’t buy it again. My friends have tried it too and it didn’t work well for them either. You can get it at Walmart
Faiza M.
This is my lazy way to remove hair. It's an ok product. The odor isn't that great and if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend this to use. But it's good for a very temporary hair free solution
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
This stuff is terrible. It doesn’t work. And it stinks. You can get it from ant drug store. It will leave a rash on your skin if it is sensitive. It’s not worth wasting your money on.
Tanya A.
It leaves my skin feeling smooth, but the product us too liquidity so it runs down my body too easily. Also, I feel like I need to use more than I would use in a thicker product.
Rebekah W.
Pikeville, KY
So simple to use if I’m being lazy and still need to shave I spray this smells good and I normally go Double the time then just wipe with a wet towel and your good to go
Asia 🌺🐘 S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love the spray on Nair as well as the roll on, very easy to apply I know this can lasted me a month or two and I love that my hair doesn't grow back too quickly after either
Alicia C.
Marysville , CA
Is this the best way to get rid of hair with out having to rub it in?