BY NAIR #3 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Body Cream: Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge With mineral-rich clay With mango butter and acai berry Great skin results Shower power technology--works while you shower see more...

• I want to find something to use as an alternative to having to sh...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for an alternative to shaving but I'm allergic ...3 Answers
  • Does this smell as bad as the original nair products? And how lon...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "but even after that, i havent stopped using it on my bikini area because it still works great down there!" in 2 reviews
  • "I'll just go back to the original Nair." in 2 reviews
  • "If you have sensitive skin it works great for you too." in 1 review
  • "It gets the job done but I don't like using the sponge." in 1 review
  • "It makes your skin feel silky smooth and the hair stays away for a long time." in 1 review
Zaira L.
I love nair! I'm glad I found this brand! I have been missing out. The best thing about it is that when the hairs start growing back they aren't as thick anymore but hey the hair do take longer to grow back than they normally do which is a total YES to me (:
Kelley T.
Review for: Other
I never use a razor anymore since this product. I have no irritation even with my sensitive skin. It’s super effective. I apply like a lotion and leave on for a short period of time. I am a long time user and would recommend this product to anyone.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Didn't have any luck with this stuff. I really wanted it to work. I don't have thick hair at all but it wouldn't all come off. I tried different times leaving it on a little longer each time in hopes of it working completely...nada.
Lupita G.
I love it beause it really does work so good and his type of hair removal doesn't have a very strong smell it it like the other ones and that's what I like about it the most, that it works and that it doesn't have a strong bad smell
Bridget R.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
This was a great product a little intimidating if your not sure what your doing at first lol BUT it leave the skin feeling very smooth and soft .. it’s good for the summer time when you want to get every nook and cranny lol
Christiana P.
garfield , NJ
first off, this one doesn’t smell the best so it’s an automatic turn off (for lack of a better phrase). also, i thought the whole purpose was for it to remove hair? no matter long i leave it on not a single hair comes off.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
🎀Sara Y.
Friendswood, TX
This product works great. It doesn’t smell the best and it burns in sensitive areas but for areas such as your arms legs or stomach, it works flawlessly and leaves my skin smoother and softer than any razor ever could
Aleshia M.
Bonneau, SC
Review for: Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Body Cream, 13 oz
I am not a big fan of near I do not like the way it smells or the thick creamy substance is on your legs I feel like it does not get all the hair off your legs and I would not recommend or will I repurchase it again
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Karol F.
Can one use it while showering? And then wipe off?
Raya B.
I've been looking for an alternative to shaving but I'm allergic to veet would Nair be a better solution to try?
Cassie M.
Heath, OH
Looks interesting how well does this product work ?
Destiney S.
Bridgeport, CT
Why is this so wonderful too use?
Jenn R.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this smell as bad as the original nair products? And how long does hair stay gone? I've got pretty coarse leg hair and waxing hurts and shaving is such a pain in the butt. Thanks in advance!