Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Body Cream

Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Body Cream: Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge With mineral-rich clay With mango butter and acai berry Great skin results Shower power technology--works while you shower

Honest opinions on this?
How is this compared to the max power cream?
Does this actually “work while you shower” or is it better to use it out of the shower? Also does this one leave some patches of hair, I used a different kind before and it still left patches
Start your review of Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Body Cream!
Product Highlights
“I'll just go back to the original Nair.” in 2 reviews
“but even after that, i havent stopped using it on my bikini area because it still works great down there!” in 2 reviews
“It makes your skin feel silky smooth and the hair stays away for a long time.” in 1 review
“It gets the job done but I don't like using the sponge.” in 1 review
Bronx, NY
It works good . The sponge is pretty pointless it’s a one use kind of thing . The hairs get stuck on it and it almost impossible to keep clean and it stays useless and soft after that . It removes the hairs and the smell is a slight upgrade
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, In-Grown Hairs
Allentown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a removal cream girl and this particular one from Nair really works. It’s not irritating to my skin and it doesn’t smell as bad as the other ones. It makes my skin very smooth and supple and it last longer than shaving. Highly recommend.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
This stuff is amazing. DEFINITELY patch test though! I didn’t time it correctly during one of my first uses and gave my legs some interesting chemical burns. Once I learned to correctly apply it, I couldn’t imagine living without it.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I can’t think of any other product that works this well it’s so great I love how it gets the job done so quick it’s not expensive and it’s a big bottle so you save money there I would definitely recommend this product to everyone
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Eczema
I have very sensitive skin. I'm mostly Irish with light skin and freckles and usually any product like this leaves me with a rash or burn mark or reddened irritating skin. I used it on just a small part of my upper thigh in case of a bad reaction but after seeing how well it worked and how easy it was I went ahead and used it on my legs and underarms. I was so surprised after using this product! Not only did I not have any type of discomfort while it was on but after removing the hair with the sponge provided I had not one reddened area or discomfort whatsoever. Even when normally using a razor I get razor bumps and red sensitive areas but unlike shaving with a razor this product left my skin smoother and clearer than ever ever ever before! And that smooth skin lasts for a long while!! After realizing I wasn't so sensitive to the product as I thought I would be, I even used it down on my bikini area and nothing has ever gotten it smoother! ;) VERY IMPRESSED!!
Waverly, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is better than what I remembered nair being years ago. However it's a little to expensive in my opinion and it takes alot to do my legs. I can never get the product from the bottom unless I cut the package apart and I aint wanting to do all that. So I stick with my razors.
Morgantown, WV
The smell is not very pleasing, it does not smell good and it kind of holds that smell for awhile, it is decent at removing the hair but is troublesome when trying to use on thicker, darker hair. It is very cheap but the quality could be better, it is easy to find
Chesapeake, VA
Love this stuff for a quick and easy hair removal when you're in a rush. I love the double sided sponge it comes with. My only gripe is that no matter how they try to scent it, that Nair smell is so overpowering!!
El Segundo, CA
This is a lot more gentle on sensitive skin than the original Nair formula, but it was still too harsh to continue using unfortunately. The smell and texture are very pleasant, but I wouldn’t purchase this again.
Belton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this! If you know how to use it then you have no problems with this product. It is affordable and effective! Application is easy and fast and it does not hurt at all and gets rid of all hairs!!!!
Stretch Marks, Itchiness, Moles
Ask a question to the Influenster community...