BY NAIR #14 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Body Cream: Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge With mineral-rich clay With mango butter and acai berry Great skin results Shower power technology--works while you shower see more...

• I want to find something to use as an alternative to havi...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for an alternative to shaving but I'm a...3 Answers
  • Does this smell as bad as the original nair products? And...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I'll just go back to the original Nair." in 2 reviews
  • "but even after that, i havent stopped using it on my bikini area because it still works great down there!" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes your skin feel silky smooth and the hair stays away for a long time." in 1 review
  • "It gets the job done but I don't like using the sponge." in 1 review
Ashley P.
Harlingen, TX
Review for: Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Body Cream, 13 oz more...
I bought this Nair product at Five Below for $5 and I just got done using it, and I can definitely say I was amazed by it. I’ve used Nair products before and they never really seem to work. I used this on my legs, underarms, and bikini area. Kept it on for about 12 min then washed off. All the hair came off completely. Other Nair products would leave patches of hair but this one worked exactly as it was intended. I did, however, get a small burn mark on my lower leg, but I think that’s only because I left it on for 2 minutes longer than I should have. I wouldn’t recommend using this on your armpits because that seemed to have burned a lot with the skin being so sensitive. If you haven’t used this product yet, I highly recommend it. Plus, the smell wasn’t as strong as other Nair products.
Nalie R.
Randolph, MA
Review for: Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Body Cream, 13 Ounce more...
I’m not to crazy with Nair in general. I have tried a few and did not like the outcome. I feel like if you have thick hair it will not burn on the hair off and you can’t leave it on for to long either or else it will irritate your skin. I tried giving it two try’s and I think it’s best for people who have thin hair.
Sara Y.
Friendswood, TX
This product works great. It doesn’t smell the best and it burns in sensitive areas but for areas such as your arms legs or stomach, it works flawlessly and leaves my skin smoother and softer than any razor ever could
Danielle L.
Saint Albans, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product works very well, but it doesn’t remove all of the hair so you have to go back in with a razor to shave missed hairs because you cannot go in with Nair again for at least 24 hours because you’ll burn your skin
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Body Cream, 13 Ounce more...
This does what it says it will do. My only complaint is the smell is pretty bad. I like that it comes with a sponge to remove the hair. It doesn’t irritate my skin as long as I follow the directions
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
Love this stuff for a quick and easy hair removal when you're in a rush. I love the double sided sponge it comes with. My only gripe is that no matter how they try to scent it, that Nair smell is so overpowering!!
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
It works.... but boy does it leave a mess! I thought it would be quick and easy. The clay got all over the place while trying to wipe it off. I had to stay in the shower much longer because hairs wouldn’t stop shedding.
𝒩𝒶𝓎𝑒𝓁𝒾 𝒮.
Belton, TX
Review for: Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Body Cream, 13 Ounce more...
I love this! If you know how to use it then you have no problems with this product. It is affordable and effective! Application is easy and fast and it does not hurt at all and gets rid of all hairs!!!!
Stephanie M.
Waverly
Review for: Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Body Cream, 13 Ounce more...
This is better than what I remembered nair being years ago. However it's a little to expensive in my opinion and it takes alot to do my legs. I can never get the product from the bottom unless I cut the package apart and I aint wanting to do all that. So I stick with my razors.
Karol F.
Can one use it while showering? And then wipe off?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Does this burn?
Raya B.
I've been looking for an alternative to shaving but I'm allergic to veet would Nair be a better solution to try?
Cassie M.
Heath, OH
Looks interesting how well does this product work ?
Francesca D.