Nair Body Wax Kit Microwaveable Salon Divine Sensual Orchid Hair Remover 14 Oz Box uploaded by Ann M.Nair Body Wax Kit Microwaveable Salon Divine Sensual Orchid Hair Remover 14 Oz Box uploaded by Sarita S.Nair Body Wax Kit Microwaveable Salon Divine Sensual Orchid Hair Remover 14 Oz Box uploaded by Sabila R.

BY NAIR #12 in Waxing Kits

Kit contains: 14 oz (400 g) wax tub. Applicator. 3 towelettes. Insert. For legs, body & bikini. see more...

Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this waxing kit. I’ve had this huge tub for a long time now and to me it’s simple. Microwave, spread on the wax, let it harden and pull off. Just be sure you have an adult with you because the wax can get extremely hot.
Randi L.
Corpus Christi, TX
This was super easy to use!
Im not sure if I would recommend it to a new waxer, if going for a Brazilian/bikini. I’ve been waxed professionally before and this was a great in between wax session when I didn’t feel like spending the money. It’s sort of like hard wax since there no strips. It was easy to apply, and take off. Would use again and reccomend!
Miranda V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love nair! All of their hair removing products work really well however I am not a fan of the foam you use in the shower. It burns and it definitely breaks out sensitive skin but the wax is great!
Bree D.
Bronx, NY
This product is okay. It's not a must have but it's something you would buy just to try out or something to do at a sleep over. I was really confused at first. Be careful it can be really hot. I would not recommend this to anyone
Jennifer V.
Haltom city, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! It is very easy to use, but does get a bit messy at times. Also be careful not to over heat it, because it will make a huge mess. I would definitely repurchase!
Trisha A.
Chennai , Tamilnadu
It’s the safe and cheats way to do it at home yet salon results. It’s a great deal for ur time and money at the same time. It’s user friendly and can do it at my convenience.
courtney L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like this one. Its super easy to use and you can do it how you want so you don't have to worry about it being too hot. It leaves my skin feeling super soft without irritation. I love it!
Sheila M.
Suffolk, VA
One evening my 2 sisters, mom and I had a girl's night. It was so much fun. We did nails, hair, facials, you name it we did it. Anyways that night we used Nair Body Wax Kit Microwaveable Salon Divine Sensual Orchid Hair Remover 14 Oz Box. We all had so much fun using this product. The wax can get more hot on some spots just make sure to mix very well. Other than that wonderful. Works great
Jay R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Good formula. Hair comes off with a fast pull. One minute and a half in the microwave and you're ready to go. Does leave a sticky residue even after using the oil that is suggested to be used with it. As an alternative I use coconut oil and rub it in until the tacky feeling clears. Plus it leaves the skin hydrated and eases the pain afterward.
Kellie J.
Nebo, NC
Nair Body Wax Kit Microwaveable Salon Divine Sensual Orchid Hair Remover 14 Oz Box. I use it at least once a month. It did meet my expectations. I love this product. Other products did not compare. Overall I was very satisfied. I will buy this product again.
maddison a.
Crouch end , London
Is this any good? I want to start waxing rather than shaving however I hate wax strips as I've never found any that actually work too well
Maria Pia A.
LIMA
Its good??
Rebecca R.
Fontana, CA
I have been wanting to get a waxing kit but don't want to spend an arm and a leg. I know that Nair products are affordable but sometimes the affordable products don't do what they are supposed to. How well does this work for the price?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this work well.. Is it easy to use
Nadezda G.