Nair Bikini Cream With Green Tea Sensitive Formula Hair Remover uploaded by Shai C.Nair Bikini Cream With Green Tea Sensitive Formula Hair Remover uploaded by Katherine E.Nair Bikini Cream With Green Tea Sensitive Formula Hair Remover uploaded by Tonya J.

BY NAIR #21 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Bikini Cream With Green Tea Sensitive Formula Hair Remover, 1.7 oz: For smooth radiant skin see more...

• Thinking about using this product since i get razor bumps! Wonder...2 Answers
  • I'm worried about using this in such a delicate area. Has anyone...1 Answers
  • I'm concerned about using a product like this in such a sensitive...3 Answers
Caitlyn S.
WINDOW PAINTING! ❤
Do you need your home or business windows decorated for the holidays?! Or any other occasion? Let me paint them!! I am reasonably priced and can paint pretty much anything you like. Just send me an idea! I am located in Redding but i can go as far as Red Bluff and surrounding areas. Attract all the attention to your windows this year 🎄☃️🎅🍭 I can do them for every holiday. Here are some photos of my work below! Call or text me at (530)355-8786 or message me on Facebook! Price dependes on number of windows and size 😙
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
The stuff doesn't really work that well. The instructions have always been extremely confusing and not helpful in the least. And even when you try and follow them exactly you end up doing something wrong somehow somewhere down the line. If you want hair removed without shaving then just go to a Brazilian wax place near you and just have a professional do it. There's no miracle in a bottle
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
The regular nair used to give me a bad reaction with itching red spots. So I switched to sensitive skin and no longer had the reaction. However, I found that over time I would have to wait longer and longer for he product to actually work and I wasn’t sure if that was safe so I don’t use it as often now. The smell of sensitive skin is not as bad as the regular one.
Sαrαhi F.
Garland, TX
This is my preferred method of hair removal in the bikini area due to the ease and time it takes to get it done. Although if you have sensitive skin, I would not recommend this product.
Alexis M.
Titusville, FL
This gave me CHEMICAL BURNS in my underarms!!! I used it for under the time written on the box. I couldn’t move my arms without crying for almost a week. It was absolutely horrible.
Cynthia R.
Live Oak, CA
It takes most of the unwanted hair off but not All of it, you still would have to shave. The smell isn't good but bareable. Wish it was strong enough to remove all the hair.
Nichole B.
Arlington , WA
I tried using this hair removal product from there and apparently I had extra sensitive skin. I put this on just like it says and immediately started to feel a burning sensation. after wiping it off and cleaning the area, I noticed that I️ started to get a chemical burn.
Henna A.
Homestead, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My sister and I bought this to try it but we made sure to do a small patch test on our foot. It did not look pretty left bumps and left the skin looking a little inflamed. No thanks I’ll stick to getting professional hair laser removal done.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Like the wax strips, this only got the thinner hairs on me. But my husband uses this on his back and it works well. I just have super thick hair which is unfortunate. It works well for some people but others not so much. It just depends.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Gladys R.
I'm concerned about using a product like this in such a sensitive area. Do you use this only on the above section and near the thighs area? Or can you also use it in more "hidden" areas too?
Kelsey R.
Pontotoc
Thinking about using this product since i get razor bumps! Wondering if anyone could give insight to if it works or not!
Erin B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How well does this actually work?
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How well does this actually work? I have very thick, black, corse hair.
Kayla H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm worried about using this in such a delicate area. Has anyone had any issues with that or recommend avoiding certain places in the bikini area?