BY NAIR #18 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
The smell is terrible. The formula burns a little bit. But omg is this stuff effective. I usually use this on my bikini area when I haven’t shaved in a while. Instead of 3 min, I leave the product on for about 10 min and then I get into the shower and the hair just washes away. This makes getting rid of long hair so easy
Sarah E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My advice to you, is use this on a small patch before you ever attempt a large area. After about a minute of the product being on my skin I thought it was going to melt my skin. I was allergic to the product. So needless to say I ended with a huge red hairless patch. So it removed the hair but left a burn :/
Sara Á.
Waukesha, WI
So, summer skirt season is almost here & I decided on a whim to purchase this product. Living in Wisconsin where winter is long and shaving legs is not a priority during the winter months-I decided I needed to do something. I purchased this @ Walmart thinking I didn't want to clog my drain with hair from shaving. The instructions were pretty simple. Apply the lotion to the area where you don't want the hair, don't rub it in, & let it sit for 3 minutes or longer depending on your hair type and wipe it off with a towel and shower afterwards. I applied the cream on my hairy legs and started checking after 3 minutes. I left it on for 5 minutes and started wiping it off with a towel and the hair started wiping of no problem! The one thing that I was not a fan of was the smell... Nothing can quite cover up the smell of hair being singed off the leg. After all of this, my legs were pretty smooth. . . That lasted about 2 days & then my legs started feeing prickly.
Lauren E.
Acworth, GA
The concept of this product is great however it did not work for me. Yes it took most of my hair off but it burned throughout the process. I’m not the type of person that has sensitive skin but this just irritated my skin so bad, I was very disappointed. I wouldn’t recommend if you have sensitive skin
Ife S.
Smyrna, DE
This product worked amazingly for my skin. Directions were easy to follow. Although it left red patches on right left, but they went away after a day or two. I would definitely recommend this to a relative, friend, classmate, or coworker any day.
Jenna M.
georgetown
I've honestly had sensitive legs for as far as I can remember the first nearly came out actually broke me out and I couldn't use it but I tried it again recently the softening baby oil kind and it turns out I can use this kind I'm very happy with it and it's much easier than shaving I will definitely keep buying this
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’m a pretty big fan of nair products. The only downside to using it is the smell. Also if you have any cuts on the areas that you’re applying it tends to sting. As a positive I do enjoy that leaves your legs feeling silky smooth which last much longer than a shave
Latiesha O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Be careful!! This product removes every hair especially the ones that you can not see. Extremely powerful. Apply a medium layer evenly for effective hair removal. Works great but really strong. My advise be careful when using this product.
Vanessa C.
Love this, after using it leaves my skin smooth, very easy to use just need to follow the instructions carefully. The price point was not bad at all; less than $10. I would totally recommend this, I even have the roll on one as well, love the after math!!!
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
Where do I start. I'm only giving this three stars because it did remove the hair. But it smells like someone let off a bad fart bomb or something. And it will have your entire house smelling really bad for an hour or two. Maybe if they had better scents this would be a great but.
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Fernandina, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?

back