BY NAIR #4 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion
  • "BUT anyway, I understand that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use this product, I tend to use it before I go swimming or out to an anime convention." in 2 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is pretty self explanatory, easy and quick. I've tried all methods of hair removal and this would be one of my favorites if it wasn't for the smell.
It smells bad on its own. Like a kind of smokey under tone. And then after its been on the smell of burnt hair is strong and unmistakable. Its almost impossible to get it off of you without a shower and a very perfumed body wash.
But it is super quick and easy with no razor burns in site. Pump out, rub on hair, wait directed time and wipe off. Smooth skin for at least a week. No rashes even on sensitive skin. No burn. No pain.
Easy to find at almost any store that sells beauty products and super cheap. A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time and you can usually find it on sale anyway.
This brands been around forever so the quality and results are unbeatable and unmistakable and I completely recommend.
caitlin d.
Fort Worth
I want to try this because I wanted to start shaving and my parents wouldn't let me so I saw it at the Margaret and I was like Hey I want this so they let me buy it and I brought it home so excited to finally get rid of all my hair and it didn't work I thought it was just because my hair on my legs was too long or having ever shaved it before it's out later on in life I tried it again and it still didn't work doesn't do a good job and if anything it left my skin really red and irritated
Hannah E.
Terrible!!! I hope over time they’ve improved these products. It’s been several year since I’ve used any nail products do to the smell, irritation, and reaction this product had on my skin. After applying about a minute prior my skin began to burn and itch severely. I’m pretty decent with handling pain but it became so bad I had to jump in the shower to wash it off. It still was painful and itching after washing off the product with soap.
Kayla W.
Hair removal creams are a dream that’s too good to be real. I’ve tried this and Nair and it seems you always have to leave the product on longer than recommended to get any results. This one also left my skin dry and itchy afterwards (probably from leaving on too long...). It never does the job well enough to justify continues use for me. I’d rather stick with the razors.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
I've used Nair my whole life I love it it's very easy to put on you just passed it on do not rub a lot of people rub it in and then they break out and they hate it however you aren't supposed to rub it in just Pat it on let it set and wipe it off it takes all your hair off the smells not too bad it's easy to use it's very convenient I love it
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
I’m not the biggest fan of shaving so I thought this looked like a much better alternative. I wasn’t impressed. First off the smell is terrible. Second it didn’t take all the hair off. I guess it can be good in a pinch but this is not something I would count on long term. I probably won’t buy again or recommend.
Caitlyn S.
Clearwater , FL
I'm 7months pregnant and can't see my feet...needless to say this is a lifesaver. Love the smell. Very smooth and hydrating. Always affordable at Walmart! My only con is I have keratosis polaris, and sometimes it can make my skin itchy or have somewhat of a burning feeling but nothing unbearable. Still love it!
Kathryn E.
I love Nair. They have one that smells like baby lotion. I don't shave anymore so Nair is definitely my go to. Every 3 weeks. It's last much longer than shaving with a razor blade. Definitely gets you much smoother and less work. My advice is applying while dry and remove while dry then hop in the shower.
Cynthia W.
Bellevue, WA
Nair works but is too harsh on my sensitive skin. Be aware of how much time you leave it on because it does cause your skin to be red and irritated. The hair is completely removed and the first layer of your skin too. So yes legs are silky smooth but I swear the hairs come back with a vengeance! I prefer permanent removal.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo
I have used this product on many occasions. It works very well. The smell is a bit strong when the hair is burning off, yet it does the job. This is a product that is very easy to use. I do recommend this product to others that do not have sensitive skin or skin conditions
Maria G.
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?