BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Deserie G.
Horizon city, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cheap easy to apply on to skin con only bad thing about while it's on your skin it tends to smell like your burning skin which it's normal make sure to wash it off properly cause the baby oil leaves a thick coat on then your should be good for two weeks also works for thicker hair just need to apply a thick coat of lotion
Angelly H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product does a great job and it easily removes your hair.Of course make sure you leave it for the amount of time it recommends because if not it might burn, don't do less or more. Also make sure to just use it on your legs or what it is.Over all I think it's great for the price and easy to use.
Kayla W.
Hair removal creams are a dream that’s too good to be real. I’ve tried this and Nair and it seems you always have to leave the product on longer than recommended to get any results. This one also left my skin dry and itchy afterwards (probably from leaving on too long...). It never does the job well enough to justify continues use for me. I’d rather stick with the razors.
Zacobia R.
Simpsonville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I gave this product a try agin after I did't use it for several years. Honestly, I still don't care for it. I purchased it from the local drug store. Its very easy to used, but i feel like it takes forever to work. After letting it sit well past the suggested time it finally did its job. I just don't have time for that. Would not purchase again.
Cindee N.
Lowell, MA
Everything that the product says it'll do definitely is true. I use this to remove hair on my legs, arms, underarms, and stomach and its super simple and fast! One problem is the smell. This smell is super weird and stinky, not very pleasant. Also, when you apply the product and then wash it off of the hands, it leaves this weird feeling on my hands, like it isn't a smooth feeling, and that bothers me.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used the Nair lotion way back when.. then I saw the Nair oil so I thought okay here we go.. so the application nice just as it sounds like putting oil on for sun bathing it what it seemed like. Now aftwr a few moments it did tingle a bit after 5 min I washed off and viola hair removal yet some areas had to be repeated unsure why they did not take but overall good product
Pratibha K.
Sandy Spring, MD
I actually use this for my face even though its for legs. If gets rid of the hair quickly and cleanly. After having it for months though if you keep it on for too long the product ages and is more prone to burning your skin. If you start to feel any burning sensation wipe it immediately.
Blanca B.
Indianapolis, IN
i can not even express to anyone how much hatred i have for these hair dissolving lotions. they smell HORRIBLE and BURN SO MUCH. you wont be able to stand having them on your skin for 3 minutes. it leaves your skin smelling gross and wont even get the job done. ive never used once and had it actually work. sorry but its just a waste
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I used this when I had surgery and couldn’t bend down to shave! It works pretty good but I just don’t have patience. It’s like the longest 3 to 5 mins of my life sitting there not letting my legs touch anything. But it’s been around forever and is affordable. Good to use on younger girls right before they start shaving on their own
Yushury M.
I bought this at ULTA on sale and It works wonder. The only bad part about it is that if you have any small cuts or scratches the lotion would burn it making it look worse. Just make sure not to apply it on any open wound regardless of how small it is.
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?
Charl L.