BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion
  • "BUT anyway, I understand that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use this product, I tend to use it before I go swimming or out to an anime convention." in 2 reviews
Trisha J.
Alliance, OH
When I don’t feel like shaving my summer away, I use Nair. I can go almost two week between applications! It helps I have very light and fine hair. Don’t leave it on too long, though. It can burn!
Rachel S.
Philadelphia, PA
Nair smells awful which is a given but I find it does not remov hair easily. It softens hair for sure but it’s still a lot of work to get the hair completely off afterwards. I don’t know hoW it’s survived as many years as it has.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This doesn't really work for me maybe it's because my hair is too thick on my legs even after 2 days of not shaving I figured I would give it a fair chance and it didn't really do anything for me
Jacqueline R.
missouri city
I use this to remove my hairs and they come off pretty quick but when I leave for more than 3 mins sometimes ..it's starts to burn so don't go past 3 mins ! Take it off and wash your body again after using it
Valerie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Another amazing product to help remove unwanted hair. However, you have to be cautious with how long you leave it on. I once only left it for 3 minutes and got a burn. Nothing crazy, but still.
Nikki J.
Staten island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good quality product works great the only thig is i have sensitive skin and i had a little reaction but i know people who has normal skin they absolutely had no issue with it so recommending it
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
I broke out in a painful rash that burnt so badly after using this product years ago. Hopefully they changed the ingredients since then, but if not, I wouldn’t use it. I don’t dare try it again, it was such an awful experience.
Ciara C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
I don’t usually use a hair removal cream but sometimes it’s just a need. I always go with nair it works the best for me. Doesn’t leave the skin irritated at all. Removes hair really well.
Casey R.
Bismarck, AR
It has a weird smell to it but if works so good, I use to make all the time, it's quicker then shaving and you can apply it wash your hair and then rinse off everythikng at the same time.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
This product completely burned my skin off and did not fully remove my hair. I had scabs and peeling skin for a week afterwards. I would not try again. If you have sensitive skin or allergies I would not try either.
Maria G.
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?