BY NAIR #51 in Hair Removal Creams

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Cheyene G.
Tamaqua , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this one and was not impressed it got most of the un wanted hair but left me with burning rash so would not use again unless you want pain and irritation
Amirah N.
Cupertino, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly it just smells so horrible, it's a good way of hair removal but it's just so time consuming and it's just not my favorite way of hair removal at all - too much of a hassle.
Kasey J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Use only on legs. This product can burn so do not leave on pass the time on bottle. This product works fast and quick I just hate the scent. Better than shaving last about a week before you notice hair growth
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it applies so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff can be painful but it works like magic. I use it when I'm in a real hurry and need to be silky soft. Don't leave for too long, it can and will bUrn your skin.
Leigh R.
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hated it! It smelled horrible, even when I got the hair removed my skin was irritated got a week and it hurt so bad. I would not recommend whatsoever, stick to shaving
Kaitlyn M.
I like this product, the only bad thing I’ve noticed is that sometimes it burns when you put it on. It’s really good for getting hair off when you don’t want to shave though.
Victoria C.
Pennsville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve left this on for 5 minutes before and hair has barely came off. It does leave your skin super soft but often times I’ve still had to shave after applying this.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
So far I think I like this. It worked really well on my dark thick thigh hair. I had to leave it on for the max 10 min but it did remove almost all of the hair and my legs feel really smooth. It did a ok job at removing my bikini hair.l that is extremely corse and thick. I think waxing will still be a better option there for me. But over all this works great for regular leg and arm hair.
Kelsie C.
Payson, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I honestly thought this was going to work great. I had such high hopes and then it let me down. The back says to keep it on for 3 minutes and then rub a small section off, leave on longer if needed by don't exceed 10 minutes. I left it on for 5 and nothing. It also gave me a slight rash on my right leg. Thought I'd wait a week and try again. Same results but no rash. I would not buy this again.
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Fernandina, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?

back