BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion
  • "BUT anyway, I understand that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use this product, I tend to use it before I go swimming or out to an anime convention." in 2 reviews
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This brings me back to when I was much much younger. Great product that does what it says it will. Down side is it kinda stinks and you have to wait a few minutes before wiping it off. Overall great product!!
Sara J.
Pontotoc, MS
It worked pretty well. It does irritate the skin a little but not hard to use at all. Gives off a weird smells like its burning your hair off. It gives clear instructions on where and where not too use it.
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
This cream is cheaper than all other so cheers to that and it does the job doesnt really irritate the skin if you leave it for the amount its supposed to be on but the smell is just so gross and i hate it
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Nair when removing hair and it’s gentle, not harsh on the skin. If I do hair removal, it’s gonna be from Nair. Really does remove the hair and everything. Plus no bumps or burns. I highly recommend.
Cassie S.
Uintah , UT
I tried this once and will never do it again. Talk about weird!! The smell, the texture... just a lot of unnatural things going on. On top of the fact it is expensive. I would rather shave to be honest.
Julianne🚮 G.
Etters
I’ve only tried this once, but when I did it removed all my unwanted hairs. It’s gentle on the skin and I heard that it stung people’s skin a little bit but personally it didn’t when I used it. I would buy again.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this Hair Removal from Nair it’s so crisp and sharp! Affordable I definitely will buy again and it’s smells great and exceeded my expectations I definitely recommend this to you guys
Angel H.
I use this a lot. I use it because it is super easy to use and I feel as if my hair does not come back for a while after using this. However when you are using this product it does burn a little bit.
Rachael W.
Logan, OH
I tried this for the first time and it burns really bad. And then after you take the stuff off it makes me itchy. It didn’t meet my expectations. And it is not expensive. And I wasn’t very satisfied.
Claire V.
Elkhorn, NE
I️ got this when I️ was young and first started shaving. It literally ate my skin off and I️ have scars all over from it. I️ have heard horror stories like mine from many other people also. Would never buy again
Maria G.
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?