BY NAIR #18 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Katie N.
Evansville, IN
I do not like the smell of this stuff and it didn’t work great for me. I couldn’t just rub it off with a washcloth like I should have been. I had to use a razor still. Although it certainly helped, I still had to “shave”.
Casey R.
malvern Arkansas
It has a weird smell to it but if works so good, I use to make all the time, it's quicker then shaving and you can apply it wash your hair and then rinse off everythikng at the same time.
Chelsea B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell has gotten better, but it irritates my skin. If you have sensitive skin I suggest washing very well after use and not to scratch, but it does remove hair very quickly and throughly
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
This product completely burned my skin off and did not fully remove my hair. I had scabs and peeling skin for a week afterwards. I would not try again. If you have sensitive skin or allergies I would not try either.
Jasmin M.
Williamstown, NJ
Used to use it when I was younger and my mom didn't want me to shave. Now that I'm older, it burns my skin every time I use it and doesn't do a great job of removing stubborn hairs.
Alexandria R.
Toledo, OH
This product definitely did it's ob, but every few times using, it tends to break me out. I know that's a personal skin thing, but that is why it received a 3 star review from me.
Shermaine R.
Lake charles, LA
Love this product but not the smell. The smell is very strong if you in your bathroom with the door close. My husband like my legs afterward though so I give this five stars
lydia o.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Use to use this product but I had such sensitive skin that it burned my skin when I put it on. Only recommend when you don’t have skin like mine. Sensitive. Eczema. Dry.
Phylesha C.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have not had a good experience with this product. I have tried it 2 times and both times it burns my skin (yes I only used a light layer) and it left patches. I will stick to shaving!
Tamsy K.
Sacramento, CA
I have been using Nair hair remover since the beginning of time. It works really good within 3 to 5 minutes the only thing I do not like is a strong smell afterwards it is pretty nasty
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Fernandina, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?

back