BY NAIR #8 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Claire V.
Elkhorn, NE
I️ got this when I️ was young and first started shaving. It literally ate my skin off and I️ have scars all over from it. I️ have heard horror stories like mine from many other people also. Would never buy again
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Nair when removing hair and it’s gentle, not harsh on the skin. If I do hair removal, it’s gonna be from Nair. Really does remove the hair and everything. Plus no bumps or burns. I highly recommend.
Rachael W.
Logan, OH
I tried this for the first time and it burns really bad. And then after you take the stuff off it makes me itchy. It didn’t meet my expectations. And it is not expensive. And I wasn’t very satisfied.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This doesn't really work for me maybe it's because my hair is too thick on my legs even after 2 days of not shaving I figured I would give it a fair chance and it didn't really do anything for me
Valerie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Another amazing product to help remove unwanted hair. However, you have to be cautious with how long you leave it on. I once only left it for 3 minutes and got a burn. Nothing crazy, but still.
Nikki J.
Staten island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good quality product works great the only thig is i have sensitive skin and i had a little reaction but i know people who has normal skin they absolutely had no issue with it so recommending it
Katie N.
Evansville, IN
I do not like the smell of this stuff and it didn’t work great for me. I couldn’t just rub it off with a washcloth like I should have been. I had to use a razor still. Although it certainly helped, I still had to “shave”.
Casey R.
Bismarck, AR
It has a weird smell to it but if works so good, I use to make all the time, it's quicker then shaving and you can apply it wash your hair and then rinse off everythikng at the same time.
Chelsea B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell has gotten better, but it irritates my skin. If you have sensitive skin I suggest washing very well after use and not to scratch, but it does remove hair very quickly and throughly
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
This product completely burned my skin off and did not fully remove my hair. I had scabs and peeling skin for a week afterwards. I would not try again. If you have sensitive skin or allergies I would not try either.
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?
Charl L.