BY NAIR #18 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Cassie S.
Uintah, UT
I tried this once and will never do it again. Talk about weird!! The smell, the texture... just a lot of unnatural things going on. On top of the fact it is expensive. I would rather shave to be honest.
Julianne🚮 G.
Etters
I’ve only tried this once, but when I did it removed all my unwanted hairs. It’s gentle on the skin and I heard that it stung people’s skin a little bit but personally it didn’t when I used it. I would buy again.
Claire V.
Elkhorn, NE
I️ got this when I️ was young and first started shaving. It literally ate my skin off and I️ have scars all over from it. I️ have heard horror stories like mine from many other people also. Would never buy again
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Nair when removing hair and it’s gentle, not harsh on the skin. If I do hair removal, it’s gonna be from Nair. Really does remove the hair and everything. Plus no bumps or burns. I highly recommend.
Monica R.
Unfortunately I did not enjoy using this product. I had an allergic reaction to it. From my hands to my legs. Anywhere it touched my skin I had a burning sensation so this product is not for me. I also did not enjoy the way it smells.
Rachael W.
Logan, OH
I tried this for the first time and it burns really bad. And then after you take the stuff off it makes me itchy. It didn’t meet my expectations. And it is not expensive. And I wasn’t very satisfied.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This doesn't really work for me maybe it's because my hair is too thick on my legs even after 2 days of not shaving I figured I would give it a fair chance and it didn't really do anything for me
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
Don’t like the smell is nasty and takes forever doesn’t really work for me takes longer then it says it’s supposed to makes my legs feel weird uncomfortable is not expensive but just not for me seems like it works for some people
Valerie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Another amazing product to help remove unwanted hair. However, you have to be cautious with how long you leave it on. I once only left it for 3 minutes and got a burn. Nothing crazy, but still.
Nikki J.
Staten Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good quality product works great the only thig is i have sensitive skin and i had a little reaction but i know people who has normal skin they absolutely had no issue with it so recommending it
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Fernandina, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?

back