BY NAIR #10 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion
  • "BUT anyway, I understand that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use this product, I tend to use it before I go swimming or out to an anime convention." in 2 reviews
Emily T.
Chattaroy, WA
All I have to say is that yes this works and I don't have hair after I use it but you have to be super careful so you don't injure yourself when using it in delicate areas
Cintia M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this product cause is fast is only 3 minutes and all the hair come out and leave my legs all soft and take a while to the hair growing up again I really recommend
Kandice C.
It will burn your skin if left on too long. Burns a little after application. Does not fully remove all the hair, it is patchy. I used for my legs. Would not buy again.
S L.
Minneapolis, MN
Simple, quick, and easy to use. Can't go wrong with this stuff! The smell isn't the greatest, and I'm unsure if the baby oil is actually helpful...but it does the job.
Brittany D.
New Castle, PA
Didn't seem to work at all. Thinned the hair but I had to scrub quite hard to get the hair off my led and there were still large patches of hair left I had to shave.
caitlin m.
I love this stuff. I've been using it probably close to 10 years every 2 weeks! I get horrible razor burn and can't stand waxing so this is the perfect alternative!
Patricia B.
Anaheim
Works great, removes hair, smells funky but other than that it does the job. You apply it before your shower, let it sit for 3 minutes and rinse. It's pretty easy.
Virginia T.
Memphis, TN
I think this works pretty well for easy hair removal away without a razor. It is a bit itchy to me, so I don't use it often. It can be good before a beach trip.
Courtney M.
Louisville, KY
I've been using this on my lady parts, legs, under arms and any other place I find hair. It is a bit strong, so make sure you take it off when it tells you to.
Tammy H.
Mount Orab, OH
I like that this item was quick and easy to use. It removed the hair.
I felt like it worked but it didn't last long. The next day my legs felt stubbed.
Maria G.
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?