BY NAIR #38 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Danielle J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I decided to try this hair remover after it was recommended to me and I'm glad I did. It works great and removes the hair with ease. Very easy to apply and doesn't take a lot of time to get the job done which is very convenient!
Beisnel V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Es un producto excelente, me encanta, me encanta, se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas para que lo usen, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
Sarah J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Like most Nair products the smell is super strong and hard to get past. On that alone I will never re buy. It worked okay but I will just stick to shaving or waxing. This isn’t worth the hassle. Especially if you have sensitive skin.
Nadia H.
Doha
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It definitely is a great and affordable product, and it removes everything in about 5 mins. So I definitely like that its not time consuming. However im not a huge fan of the scent, whether its lemon or rose i just dont like it.
Paige R.
North east Lincolnshire, Grimsby
This didn't work for me at all I was so hopeful that I wasn't going to get razor burn anymore and that I could use this fair enough some came off but not even right to my leg just half the hair so dissapointing!!
Viola C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells intensely bad but gets the job done for sure. With out irritation. I don’t know another hair removal company that doesn’t smell bad or works as good as Nair.
Maggy R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Es una especie de loción aceitosa que elimina los bellos para un depilado más profecíonal en el área de las piernas, axilas y espalda y área del bikini eliminado los bellos en tan solo 3 minutos.
Gabriela F.
Campo Grande, MS
This totally works! I leave it on for 5-9 minutes and wipe the hair off with paper towels ( which work fine for this btw ) and rinse in the shower and you're left with super smooth skin! I was scared this would bother my skin but it didn't at all, and i have sensitive skin! The smell is not bad at all compared to the old nair, it's actually very mild. The baby oil make's all the difference. i would totally recommend this if you have sensitive skin and a lot of hair to remove because it basically just melts it off very quickly and is pain free.
maryam m.
Jurançon
Very good product i have to but it on my page and tell the followers to buy it thanks site and company you do a wonderful job can help your promote your product
Christina K.
Sarnia, ON
It works well at removing my unwanted hair. The price is good. I recommend this to anyone that wants something to remove unwanted hair without using a razor.
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Fernandina, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?