BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion
  • "BUT anyway, I understand that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use this product, I tend to use it before I go swimming or out to an anime convention." in 2 reviews
Katie D.
Welland , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sensitive skin and this was not a product for me. It made my legs break out in little red painful dots. It did remove the hair but left my legs blocky and in pain. I will not purchase this again. I do not recommend it to others with sensitive skin.
Sarah J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Like most Nair products the smell is super strong and hard to get past. On that alone I will never re buy. It worked okay but I will just stick to shaving or waxing. This isn’t worth the hassle. Especially if you have sensitive skin.
Bethany H.
wallasey
The smell of this product is disgusting. I wouldn’t buy this product just because of the smell. However it doesn’t even do a good job at removing hairs. It takes off patches and then some hairs aren’t removed at all. It’s a total waste of time to use this product
Nadia H.
Doha
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It definitely is a great and affordable product, and it removes everything in about 5 mins. So I definitely like that its not time consuming. However im not a huge fan of the scent, whether its lemon or rose i just dont like it.
Paige R.
North east Lincolnshire, Grimsby
This didn't work for me at all I was so hopeful that I wasn't going to get razor burn anymore and that I could use this fair enough some came off but not even right to my leg just half the hair so dissapointing!!
savana r.
London, London
Great removal cream, painless and flawless finish. It did not react on my very sensitive skin and it's my go to hair removal product before events. It doesn't smell as bad as most of these type of creams usually do.
Viola C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells intensely bad but gets the job done for sure. With out irritation. I don’t know another hair removal company that doesn’t smell bad or works as good as Nair.
yudeyni t.
Santo Domingo
Nair hair removing lotion baby oil is the best hair removing lotion I've ever tried! Doesn't have that strong smell, really works in 3 minutes, leaves your skin super soft and last longer than other lotions, totally recommend Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion
Danielle J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I decided to try this hair remover after it was recommended to me and I'm glad I did. It works great and removes the hair with ease. Very easy to apply and doesn't take a lot of time to get the job done which is very convenient!
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Es una especie de loción aceitosa que elimina los bellos para un depilado más profecíonal en el área de las piernas, axilas y espalda y área del bikini eliminado los bellos en tan solo 3 minutos.
Maria G.
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?