BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion
  • "BUT anyway, I understand that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use this product, I tend to use it before I go swimming or out to an anime convention." in 2 reviews
Karely G.
Doesn't remove all of the hair and has a terrible scent. Not too fond of this product.
juls C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product. I highly recommend this product to anyone. Good price too and works well
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aweful product! Stinks so bad. Burns my skin. Itches. Skin is sore for days after use.
Marcela S.
Elmhurst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's easy to use but unsure of how safe his is for the actual skin.. it did do the job
Kaie'Ana W.
Grand Prairie, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing. Works really well. It does have a lingering smell though. Kind of like a perm.
Amy W.
I’ve used Nair products before and if I’m honest they’re not for me.
To me, Nair products have a god awful strong and potent smell to them that just puts me off straight away. My Nan used to use Nair years ago and it’s still got that same smell. It puts me off using it because of the strong smell of chemicals, I don’t fancy putting that on my skin.
In all fairness they do remove hair, but I have found that it causes my skin to sting after using sometimes. The hair doesn’t all come off consistently and sometimes leaves patches.
I would say this product is good as a starting point if you want to get rid of a lot of hair. But for just general topping up on the legs then I would say it’s better to shave.
Deisy V.
miami,FL
hello girls, It is a very good product to me because the majority of creams I used did not leave good results. leaving my skin soft and at a good price. It is easy to use and you should not rub it is my recommendation. I recommend them girls. I loved.
Andrea P.
New Castle, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I still remember when epilation creams were a pain to use. This one I don't particularly like because I have to apply it twice to remove all of my hair. I'm latina, so o have black thick hair. And when I apply for the second time, this product leaves my skin sensitive and some times red. So I prefer waxing. Plus this method doesn't last much.
Charlie M.
Birmingham
This product smells like rotten eggs and only manages to singe off the hair half way leaving my legs extremely spiky! Only hair removal product I’ve used and I’ve stuck to waxing and shaving since... wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone unless they’re looking to have stubble left over 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Beisnel V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Es un producto excelente, me encanta, me encanta, se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas para que lo usen, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
Maria G.
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?