BY NAIR

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I cannot use Nair at all! It always gives me chemical burns and it never takes he hair off. Apparently I have sensitive skin? My mom uses it and it works great for her. But I will never buy this product again.
Madiha K.
Unlike other hair removal creams, nair is gentle to skin. The baby oil leaves smooth clean and soft. I buy this usually from target but it’s easily available everywhere. I definitely recommend it to others.
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
This brings me back to when I was much much younger. Great product that does what it says it will. Down side is it kinda stinks and you have to wait a few minutes before wiping it off. Overall great product!!
Sara J.
Pontotoc , MS
It worked pretty well. It does irritate the skin a little but not hard to use at all. Gives off a weird smells like its burning your hair off. It gives clear instructions on where and where not too use it.
Jennifer G.
El Paso, TX
This cream is cheaper than all other so cheers to that and it does the job doesnt really irritate the skin if you leave it for the amount its supposed to be on but the smell is just so gross and i hate it
Keilani S.
Norfolk , VA
The lotion smells great, but you are at risk at leaving it on for too long. It takes the hair off so smoothly. It is messy but effective. I would recommend this product, it's inexpensive and easy to use.
Stephanie M.
I've been using Nair since middle School and boy has it improve. This Nair smells decent and removes all hair under 5 mins. It leave your skin nice and smooth. This product really makes your hair disappear.
Julianne🚮 G.
Etters
I’ve only tried this once, but when I did it removed all my unwanted hairs. It’s gentle on the skin and I heard that it stung people’s skin a little bit but personally it didn’t when I used it. I would buy again.
Cassie S.
Uintah, UT
I tried this once and will never do it again. Talk about weird!! The smell, the texture... just a lot of unnatural things going on. On top of the fact it is expensive. I would rather shave to be honest.
Claire V.
Elkhorn, NE
I️ got this when I️ was young and first started shaving. It literally ate my skin off and I️ have scars all over from it. I️ have heard horror stories like mine from many other people also. Would never buy again
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Jacksonville , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?