BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
Yes it is a very nice app but I️ is a very good day for you and you know how I️ it was a very
Valeria G.
it’s pretty good but it leaves my legs really red and they kinda sting but it works very well
Vyanne C.
Love this stuff. I just wished that it worked in one minute. Anyhow it removed hair quickly
Felisha S.
Jonesboro, GA
the ingredients are terrible but the product does work exceptionally well in between waxes
Katelyn F.
Pooler, GA
Works alright. Would rather wax but this works in a pinch. Smells terrible so no good there
Jamie G.
Milwaukee, WI
Didn’t work well and smells soooo bad. I’d rather shave at this rate. It also stung my skin
Alyssa W.
Eugene, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Horrid. It made me break out really badly and didn’t remove my hair. Hurt for a few days
brenda G.
Pasadena, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
L9ve it does the job well done perfect for a quick hair removal .hairs don't grow as fast
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not a huge fan of this brand. I feel nair leaves my skin more irritated than anything
Danielle M.
Nashville, GA
This stuff works great but I don’t like how it makes your skin feel like it’s burning off
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?
Charl L.