BY NAIR #18 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Valeria G.
it’s pretty good but it leaves my legs really red and they kinda sting but it works very well
Vanessa R.
Stockton, CA
Didn't work at all. It was smelly and very messy! Wouldn't recommend or purchase this again.
Kayla E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I usually use this stuff in the summer when I don’t feel like shaving my legs I just use nair
michelle k.
Portsmouth, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found this stuff to work so so it did remove some hair but not all I think I used it right
Tiffany g.
This is a great way to shave when your in a hurry!! It makes my skin so soft!! It’s awesome!
Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
Yes it is a very nice app but I️ is a very good day for you and you know how I️ it was a very
Ashley L.
Abilene, TX
Go to! Works great no need to over pay elsewhere when you can do everything at home with this
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Don’t really use this but of course if i had to nair would be my first choice very affordable
Katelyn F.
Pooler, GA
Works alright. Would rather wax but this works in a pinch. Smells terrible so no good there
Vyanne C.
Love this stuff. I just wished that it worked in one minute. Anyhow it removed hair quickly
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Fernandina, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?

back