BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Bianca P.
Did not work!!! Stay away! I also heard by many dermatologists that this brand is not good for you
Jeanette G.
Compton , CA
It easier to shave your legs i really recommend this Nair hair remover lotion Nair Lotion
Kayla K.
Ocala, FL
Do not use if you have sensitive skin! It destroyed my legs. It was absolutely the worst idea ever!
Margaret M.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This nail baby oil hair removal literally removed alllllll my hairs in literally 3mimutes I love it
Providence, RI
Left my skin feeling baby bottom ready! Really fast effect but don't exceed the time that if given
Justyne D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely awful. Burns and does not get all of hair off. Do not use this under any circumstances
Jessie L.
North Miami, FL
Although it smells funny at first, when you remove it there is that baby oil sent and smoothness
Tracy W.
I like this but I don’t like the smell. You also have to be careful if you have sensitive skin.
Stacia E.
Arp, TX
No no no. Never again will I think this is a good idea. It sticks, stings and sucks! Just wax!
Katya 💋.
Holland , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This works amazing 3 to 5 minutes and all your hair is gone and it’s easy to use in the shower
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?
Charl L.