BY NAIR #38 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Christina R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell is horrible and the skin where the product is applied looks darker for a few minutes afterwards
Kaitlynn J.
Georgetown, SC
once again, you can never go wrong with hair products! they work great and i would definitely buy again!
Jazlyn O.
Autryville, NC
It removed my leg fuzz 3 times and after that it didn't work. Maybe for someone who has much Thinner hair
Miranda D.
Dover, PA
Quick, easy and it works great! I always get asked what I use to remove facial hair! Definitely recommend
Bria C.
Belleville, IL
I used to use this all the time to remove hair off my upper lip but it just doesn’t do the trick anymore
Anais R.
Virginia Bch, VA
DOES NOT WORK FOR SENSTIVE SKIN!!!DOES NOT WORK FOR SENSTIVE SKIN!!!DOES NOT WORK FOR SENSTIVE SKIN!!!
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product only removed some of my hair but I had to shave the rest off. I would not recommend this.
Savannah H.
jacksonville , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
it works but it does have a horrible smell and it’s hurts pretty bad after using it and i don’t like it
Julie S.
Street, MD
I don't really care for this product it doesn't work for me I feel like it is a waste of time and money
Fabiola G.
Pearland, TX
This is awsome . when i dont have time to shave i just put this on and i can do my makeup will i wait.
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Fernandina, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?