BY NAIR

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Danielle G.
Riverview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love nair ! Makes shaving very easy, fast and leaves my legs feeling smooth ! Nair is never a disappointment!
Barbara M.
Bedminster, NJ
Does not smell like baby oil at all, burns my smin but doesn't even get off all the hair. Quite disappointing.
Britany C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love that I can use this to remove unwanted hair. It goes on smoothly and when you wrote it off but bye hair!
🇺🇸✈️🇰🇷 W.
Killeen, TX
This is actually a five star because it really works but I gave it a one star because of the smell and it burns
Courtney B.
La Cygne, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this stuff smells horrid and takes forever to work. either ice never used it right or it just doesn't work well
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product it do just what it says it suppose to do highly recommend it !!!! I use this all the time !!! !!
Monica L.
Whittier, CA
Nair baby oil 3 min removet is amazing. Love it works very good would reccommend this to my family and friends
Shantarian E.
I love this product. It removes my unwanted hairs and it doesn't leave bumps or blemishes on my skin after use.
Nicole M.
New Phila, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve used this product for years. Works great! The smell has also gotten a lot better over the years as well
Nakiesha P.
Palatka, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Gets the job done although if left on to long does break skin. If used correctly leaves skin soft and smooth
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Jacksonville , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?