BY NAIR

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

mary j.
Sacramento, CA
1,088 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am a beautiful person. I will be a good time to do. but I have been the best of the most important part of the
Amber T.
Plant city, FL
I didn’t really have the best experience with this it irritated my skin and left a rash but everyone is different
Teresa S.
Edmonton, KY
Nair remover lotion is something I always keep in my house. Use this product in summer and winter Great product!
Laura A.
Haverhill, MA
I use this product on my 9 year old. It's gentle hair removal on her delicate skin and super fast and easy to use
Courtney M.
Boyd, TX
Works super great! Hair is off within 3 minutes, no burning and no itchy skin! I would recommend this to anyone.
Kylie D.
I have used this a couple times. It works ok but the smell gives me a headache. I feel shaving works much better.
Bianca B.
Grand Rapids, MI
It leaves stubble and i got a really bad chemical burn, it smells horrible and i hate it. Never using Nair again.
Kait H.
Findlay, OH
I love this product! I️t works great and is such a good price for what the quality is! Would recommend to all!!!!
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
Burns like hell but gets the hair off well! Easy to use and works fast not a bad cheap hair removal alternative.
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
I love all this brands products because of their great reputation. I will always recommend to friends and family
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Jacksonville , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?