BY NAIR #38 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
Burns like hell but gets the hair off well! Easy to use and works fast not a bad cheap hair removal alternative.
Amber T.
Plant city, FL
I didn’t really have the best experience with this it irritated my skin and left a rash but everyone is different
Laura A.
Haverhill, MA
I use this product on my 9 year old. It's gentle hair removal on her delicate skin and super fast and easy to use
Kait H.
I love this product! I️t works great and is such a good price for what the quality is! Would recommend to all!!!!
Courtney M.
Boyd, TX
Works super great! Hair is off within 3 minutes, no burning and no itchy skin! I would recommend this to anyone.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am a beautiful person. I will be a good time to do. but I have been the best of the most important part of the
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
I love all this brands products because of their great reputation. I will always recommend to friends and family
Teresa S.
Edmonton, KY
Nair remover lotion is something I always keep in my house. Use this product in summer and winter Great product!
Monica L.
Whittier, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nair baby oil 3 min removet is amazing. Love it works very good would reccommend this to my family and friends
Britany C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love that I can use this to remove unwanted hair. It goes on smoothly and when you wrote it off but bye hair!
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Fernandina, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?