BY NAIR #9 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works fairly well. But do not wear the products past their time limits. It can leave you with a burn if not careful
Ilesha S.
Newark, NJ
This lotion does not work unless you’ve just recently shaved and have little hairs. It’s just a waste of a purchase
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried this before. Didn't like the smell and it made me break out on my legs. Not recommended for sensative skin.
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
It was the most painful experience ever! My skin broke in hives and I left it for less than the recommended time.
Cynthia M.
Bellingham, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It smells really really bad and I can't stand the smell so i don't do it as often but the product does work aft all
Anika H.
Lawrenceville , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great for removing unwanted hair .. Smells ok . I will say after you wipe off it leaves your skin feeling smooth..
Amber T.
Plant City
I didn’t really have the best experience with this it irritated my skin and left a rash but everyone is different
Laura A.
Haverhill, MA
I use this product on my 9 year old. It's gentle hair removal on her delicate skin and super fast and easy to use
Courtney M.
Boyd, TX
Works super great! Hair is off within 3 minutes, no burning and no itchy skin! I would recommend this to anyone.
Kait H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product! I️t works great and is such a good price for what the quality is! Would recommend to all!!!!
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?
Charl L.