BY NAIR #8 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Fast and Easy hair remover! I use it before I shower a few times a month! It's been my trusted go-to for over a decade
Nicole M.
Farmingdale , NY
I have used this product in the past, but not as much anymore because it can burn the skin if you leave it in too long
Brianna C.
Fredonia, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve used this many times but I never really get a good result. You really need to grow out your leg hair to use it.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff smells awful but does the job! I’d highly recommend it for - upper lip & chin. Any thicker hair areas wax.
Nicky A.
Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Really great product that has saved me a lot of time when I’m in a rush and don’t have time for traditional shaving.
Ashley C.
Just recently bought this and I️ don’t recommend for large areas. Leave on for a few extra minutes than recommended.
Mindy H.
Phoenix
Nair stinks! Literally. The scents are overwhelming, in a bad way. Go get a wax or just shave. Don't waste your money
April L.
Findlay , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hate this product. It does not work well and it’s definitely not worth the price. Not good for sensitive skin either
ASHLEY J.
Smyrna, GA
A great product to remove your hair quickly I used it on my legs I loved the outcome so smooth but the smell stinks
Melissa P.
Huntsville, TX
This stuff is crazy cool. I cannot use razors because I get terrible razor burn. It leaves you feeling silky smooth
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?
Charl L.