BY NAIR #38 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Ariel C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Didnt really like this or didn't remove hair like it was supposed to i guess depends on how you like it but it wasnt for.me
Rashawn C.
Seffner, FL
best product out. i would buy this a million times over. this is such a awesome product . this nair does not call a lot.
Sarai M.
Liberal, KS
It works really good! Ive used it a couple times and thought it was good! I recommend it to people that don't like razors
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The old trusty version. It stinks super bad and it is super drying on your skin but it works in ten minutes, no debates.
Kalaeja F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have always used nair to remove my hair and it always works. The smell isn't the best but I'm willing to over look that
Brittany T.
Jonesboro, GA
It made my skin tighten which I didn't really like but it did do what it claimed to suppose to do and I really like that
Kaleigh B.
Hays, KS
It smells awful yet dies the job okay, good for if you have really long hair hard to reach and just want it to melt away
Kim M.
Montrose , MI
Easy to use. Doesn’t bother my skin. Somehow i always forget i have this i really should put it on a shelf in my shower!
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does not work. Waste of money. Just use razor or get it permanently removed. I have just seen bad side effects. Don’t but
Ashley  E.
Owensboro, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Fast and Easy hair remover! I use it before I shower a few times a month! It's been my trusted go-to for over a decade
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Fernandina, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?