BY NAIR #18 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
not sure if I like this as much as I hoped. I haven’t bought it in a while but I went through a phase of trying to make it work for me. it did an okay job removing hair but I always felt like it wasn’t smooth enough and sometimes was patchy so I had to finish off with a razor anyway which just took way too much time
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used this product on many occasions. It works very well. The smell is a bit strong when the hair is burning off, yet it does the job. This is a product that is very easy to use. I do recommend this product to others that do not have sensitive skin or skin conditions
Jiyah W.
San Deigio
Gave my legs a clean shave but after about 3 days, I had an extreme rash. It was so bad I had to go to the hospital. But keep in mind I do have sensitive skin but I have friends and family that have had the same experience when using any Nair product.
Lauren H.
Charleston, SC
I like nair. It's come a long way since I was a teenager. The smell is much better now but I still wouldnt recommend using it over an area with even a little scratch as it really irritates broken skin. 10 mins is more accurate than 3 mins
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Nope, nope, nope and nope. Burns and only *kind of* works. Certainly didn’t last any longer than just shaving and way more hassle in my opinion. Left bumps and gave me a rash. Clothes were uncomfortable immediately following use. Haha, needless to say, once was enough. Not a fan.
Nicola M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Everyone uses this time to time but it’s not in the regular routine for anyone I must assume because very time I give it a chance I’m disappoint only half the hair is gone and I end up shaving or waxing waste of time and money
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This stuff works pretty good. Helps between shaves especially to make sure I don’t get ingrown hairs. Works very well for my bikini area and legs of course. I HATE the smell of this product but I can’t be too mad because I love the results. Typically doesn’t miss any hairs. I usually leave it on the full time (ten minutes) just to make sure. I will continue to use this and try out more hair removal creams.
Tiffany V.
I really wasn't impressed with this. I followed the directions and it really didn't help remove hair, so I tried leaving it on even longer and I didn't think that helped at all. It also stunk really bad and was just a mess.
Briana W.
Cincinnati, OH
I only purchased this product once. It was really thick and hard to wash off my hands. But that was years ago. I think I should give Nair another chance before I completely dismiss it. Shaving is hard and time consuming 😩
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell was horrible and the results did not meet my expectations. Application was messy and I had noticeable hairs after using. The price was ok but the quality was not what I expected and not efficient for my needs.
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Fernandina, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?

back