BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion
  • "BUT anyway, I understand that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use this product, I tend to use it before I go swimming or out to an anime convention." in 2 reviews
Jessica N.
I used this product and it worked okay. Honestly wasn't thrilled ... I found it patchy at best -and it smelt terrible. Then my cousin tried it. She has notoriously sensitive skin. We had it on for less than five minutes when ALL OF HER PORES STARTED BLEEDING. It was so scary and extremely painful. I would never use this again!!! I know it's probably because her skin is super sensitive. However, it was scary! No thanks.
Jasmin M.
Williamstown, NJ
Used to use it when I was younger and my mom didn't want me to shave. Now that I'm older, it burns my skin every time I use it and doesn't do a great job of removing stubborn hairs.
Alexandria R.
Toledo, OH
This product definitely did it's ob, but every few times using, it tends to break me out. I know that's a personal skin thing, but that is why it received a 3 star review from me.
Blanca B.
Indianapolis, IN
i can not even express to anyone how much hatred i have for these hair dissolving lotions. they smell HORRIBLE and BURN SO MUCH. you wont be able to stand having them on your skin for 3 minutes. it leaves your skin smelling gross and wont even get the job done. ive never used once and had it actually work. sorry but its just a waste
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I used this when I had surgery and couldn’t bend down to shave! It works pretty good but I just don’t have patience. It’s like the longest 3 to 5 mins of my life sitting there not letting my legs touch anything. But it’s been around forever and is affordable. Good to use on younger girls right before they start shaving on their own
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
The smell is terrible. The formula burns a little bit. But omg is this stuff effective. I usually use this on my bikini area when I haven’t shaved in a while. Instead of 3 min, I leave the product on for about 10 min and then I get into the shower and the hair just washes away. This makes getting rid of long hair so easy
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m not the biggest fan of shaving so I thought this looked like a much better alternative. I wasn’t impressed. First off the smell is terrible. Second it didn’t take all the hair off. I guess it can be good in a pinch but this is not something I would count on long term. I probably won’t buy again or recommend.
Caitlyn S.
Clearwater , FL
I'm 7months pregnant and can't see my feet...needless to say this is a lifesaver. Love the smell. Very smooth and hydrating. Always affordable at Walmart! My only con is I have keratosis polaris, and sometimes it can make my skin itchy or have somewhat of a burning feeling but nothing unbearable. Still love it!
Sarah E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My advice to you, is use this on a small patch before you ever attempt a large area. After about a minute of the product being on my skin I thought it was going to melt my skin. I was allergic to the product. So needless to say I ended with a huge red hairless patch. So it removed the hair but left a burn :/
Lorena P.
The price point isn't bad at all, it's affordable. It had an unpleasant smell. I'm not sure if this is the same one that I've bought at the store before but I remember the smell was a bit strong and was unpleasant so I would have to take an extra shower to rinse the cream off and scrub my legs a bit to get the smell off. But the product did work fine.
Maria G.
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?