BY NAIR #10 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion
  • "BUT anyway, I understand that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use this product, I tend to use it before I go swimming or out to an anime convention." in 2 reviews
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Its hard for me to find a hair remover lotion that doesn't irritate my skin, but this ended up being the one! It's actually hydrating and doesn't leave my itchy or bumpy like some other removers have. I would recommend this for sensitive or dry skin!
Shelley S.
Port Angeles, WA
They have improved this product, It goes on even and smooth does not burn the skin. The price was very affordable and cost effective over buying a razor and shaving cream. I was surprised how fast it worked and my skin did not get red or er ratted.
Lisa P.
Atlanta, GA
Been using this for ever! Smells better than original formula since its baby oil. felt like it was less harsh then before which is nice. Gets the job done and very easy to use. Fast and less painful way of getting rid of hair. Yes would buy again.
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Whenever I use this it only takes off so much hair. I leave it on for way more time than I need to and it still doesn't do much. I don't even have thick hair. I'm not saying it DOESNT work because it does. It just doesn't do much really
Precious W.
Greenville, NC
Great product. Would recommend buying if you have no problem with a numbing sensation after use.but if you don't like a numbing feeling I don't recommend. Gets all hair gone very quick and there is no pain at all and smells good.
Kelsey S.
I love the product besides the weird smell it gives off. I use it for the bikini zone area but leave it on for 10 minutes due to the coarseness down there. It works! Scrubbing off is annoying but I really do like it. A lot!
Jessica W.
Raeford, NC
I love Nair baby oil. I use it when I'm in a hurry and have forgotten to shave. I put it on wait the 3 minutes and then rinse it off. My legs stay smooth for about a week and it's a nice break from shaving. Great product.
Rissa B.
I think nair is an good brand that gets all the hairs and it doesn't irritate my skin. The only down sound about this product is the smell and the only way to get it off you is to wash a few times because it's so strong
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
I have been using this product for 5-6 years now and can not live without it. I do not recommend it for people with sensitive skin and allergies but it works like a dream. I love how smooth it leaves my skin after use.
Shontay h.
I have got to keep me some nair hair remover lotion. It has softening baby oil that helps with my dry legs. I hate shaving so this is perfect just for me. The only thing I hate is the smell wish it had more fragrance
Maria G.
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?