BY NAIR

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Jessica C.
Kalamazoo, MI
Didn't find this razor to be as effective with hair removing. It removed some hair but not as much as I expected out the brand.
Bethany H.
This works great but it's a little stinky. I have coarse hair so I always have to do this 2-3 times before it gets everything.
Lana S.
Corinth, MS
Removes the hair good. But the smell has always bothered me. It's so strong smelling. Other than that the product works great.
Lexis B.
Janesville, WI
Burns like hell!!! Only works on certain patches of the skin and isn't worth the money. I'd rather just take the time to shave
Vicoya G.
Tallahassee, FL
I used to use this regularly but then.....i stopped lol. There wasn’t a particular reason i just out grew the smell and process
Jayna H.
Bronx, NY
Nair does work really well but be careful cause you can over do it and take too much hair off! But overall i love this product
Melisa T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I like be this product, have been using it for years. It removes everything & leaves my legs looking & feeling silky smooth.
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
I think I may be allergic to the ingredients in this but it made me itch really bad and made my skin feel like it was on fire
Devi S.
I love using nair when I’m too lazy to shave my legs with a razor or if I’m just in a rush. Nair easily removes all the hair.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Oily and super fast acting results. It d doesnt burn and it does not irritate the sensible parts. It has a n agreeable scent.
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Jacksonville , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?