BY NAIR #4 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Syn H.
Birmingham, AL
How else do you remove hair these days ? Nair is the best hair removal cream HANDS DOWN. I would definitely recommend this!
Erica C.
Other than a bit of a funky smell. I love all nair products. This one was great and had my under arms smooth after using it
Kaitlyn H.
Nair is a great product it gets the job done but unfortunately for me the product burned my skin when I wiped the hair off.
Kalaeja F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have always used nair to remove my hair and it always works. The smell isn't the best but I'm willing to over look that
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The old trusty version. It stinks super bad and it is super drying on your skin but it works in ten minutes, no debates.
Miranda X.
['New Brighton', ''], MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does not work. Waste of money. Just use razor or get it permanently removed. I have just seen bad side effects. Don’t but
Kaleigh B.
Hays, KS
It smells awful yet dies the job okay, good for if you have really long hair hard to reach and just want it to melt away
Rashawn C.
Seffner, FL
best product out. i would buy this a million times over. this is such a awesome product . this nair does not call a lot.
Brittany T.
Jonesboro, GA
It made my skin tighten which I didn't really like but it did do what it claimed to suppose to do and I really like that
Sarai M.
Liberal, KS
It works really good! Ive used it a couple times and thought it was good! I recommend it to people that don't like razors
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?
Charl L.