BY NAIR #10 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Melisa T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I like be this product, have been using it for years. It removes everything & leaves my legs looking & feeling silky smooth.
Devi S.
I love using nair when I’m too lazy to shave my legs with a razor or if I’m just in a rush. Nair easily removes all the hair.
Dallayna B.
RADCLIFF, KY
I would definitely recommend this. I use this for when I'm in a rush and forgot to shave. Other than the smell live for this.
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think I may be allergic to the ingredients in this but it made me itch really bad and made my skin feel like it was on fire
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Oily and super fast acting results. It d doesnt burn and it does not irritate the sensible parts. It has a n agreeable scent.
Erica C.
Other than a bit of a funky smell. I love all nair products. This one was great and had my under arms smooth after using it
Ariel C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Didnt really like this or didn't remove hair like it was supposed to i guess depends on how you like it but it wasnt for.me
🦄Syn 🦄.
Birmingham, AL
How else do you remove hair these days ? Nair is the best hair removal cream HANDS DOWN. I would definitely recommend this!
Marcella T.
Tallahassee, FL
It does work but it smells really awful and if you don't follow instructions perfectly, you will get a nasty chemical burn
Kaitlyn H.
Nair is a great product it gets the job done but unfortunately for me the product burned my skin when I wiped the hair off.
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?
Charl L.