BY NAIR #51 in Hair Removal Creams

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Of course we all hate the smell of Nair. But the results and quickness of results are amazing. I love how smooth my legs are after
Sydney S.
South Vienna , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hate nair. I was trying this out because I was sick of shaving and I’m not kidding I got a chemical burn! Nope don’t recommend
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
Get your legs ready for swim suit summer season with this easy to use hair removal! Long lasting and effective! Very affordable.
Nielkys M.
Bronx, NY
I used this product a while back. Bought at Kmart, but i didn't like it. It had a strong smell and did little to remove my hair.
Brittany R.
I had a bad experience with hair. It removed my hair well but left me with a nasty rash. Plus the smell of the product isn’t nice
Flavia R.
I bought this thinking it was gonna work for me but it didn’t. It was easy to use but had a bad smell. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Emmy G.
Little Rock, AR
This works but not very well... It takes about half the hair off. This doesn't work very well if you don't want to shave at all.
Sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best thing next to a razor. Lasts longer and super gentle in the skin. The smell is a bit strong but it’s only for a few minutes
Jayna H.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nair does work really well but be careful cause you can over do it and take too much hair off! But overall i love this product
Lexis B.
Janesville, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Burns like hell!!! Only works on certain patches of the skin and isn't worth the money. I'd rather just take the time to shave
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Fernandina, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?

back