BY NAIR

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Joline B.
Floral City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is great for the days I'm too lazy to shave my legs. I love how it works in minutes and keeps my legs soft for a few days
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is the worst hair removal ever! Yes it works but the smell is so unbearable in a closed room. I made the mistake in using it
Timmeshia E.
Snellville, GA
I totally love nair it removes hair right away it removes all the hair within minutes my whole family uses nair its awesome in our eyes
Cecilia G.
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would NOT recommend to people with sensitive skin. I don’t remember it being very expensive. I only bought it once. It worked well.
Amy S.
Mount Pleasant, TX
I use all the time because it does last a lot longer than shaving. Kinda has a funny smell but if you wash legs after its not too bad
DéVay F.
Nair is now my only go to for all over hair remover. My body always feels soft and it really does last many days longer than a shave.
Keyonna H.
Midland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these mouthwashes Anna it comes in a variety different flavors you're very inexpensive air last me a long while I recommend it
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have pretty thick hair and it made patches of hair go missing. It was awful. Ended up having to shave after so there was no point.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this products one time and thats my last time . Smelled horrible and did NOT work not even a little bit. Waste of money
Chancee M.
Joplin, MO
It removes the hair a long with skin. I don't like it and I won't use it. It burned when I got into water to shower, not worth it.
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Fernandina, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?