BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Stephanie B.
Disliked this! I absolutely hated the smell and it didn’t even do what it said it would. Definitely won’t be purchasing or recommend it.
Timmeshia E.
Snellville, GA
I totally love nair it removes hair right away it removes all the hair within minutes my whole family uses nair its awesome in our eyes
Kelsey G.
West Monroe, LA
I did not love this. It stung and felt like it was burning my legs. I did not use it again after that and my hair was not even removed
Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
I will never buy this product again, it literally left a chemical burn on my legs that irritated my skin for almost a week and a half.
Joline B.
Floral City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is great for the days I'm too lazy to shave my legs. I love how it works in minutes and keeps my legs soft for a few days
Jacqueline B.
Americus, GA
I don't use Nair often because I absolutely hate the smell but it works so well. It's kind of messy to me but like I said, its amazing
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is the worst hair removal ever! Yes it works but the smell is so unbearable in a closed room. I made the mistake in using it
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have pretty thick hair and it made patches of hair go missing. It was awful. Ended up having to shave after so there was no point.
Cecilia G.
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would NOT recommend to people with sensitive skin. I don’t remember it being very expensive. I only bought it once. It worked well.
Amy S.
Mount Pleasant, TX
I use all the time because it does last a lot longer than shaving. Kinda has a funny smell but if you wash legs after its not too bad
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?
Charl L.