BY NAIR #38 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Raquel F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like Nair for the convenience and the smooth finish. I use Nair for my legs and sometimes my eyebrows. I like the different Nair scents.
Kaylah T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wow it leaves your leg really smooth. Yes it does have baby oil. Be careful when using in the shower because it makes the floor slippery
Stephanie B.
Disliked this! I absolutely hated the smell and it didn’t even do what it said it would. Definitely won’t be purchasing or recommend it.
Siri M.
Maynardville, TN
It breaks my legs out, but it does it's job sometimes. I have to leave it on longer than most people even with my leg hair being so thin.
Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
I will never buy this product again, it literally left a chemical burn on my legs that irritated my skin for almost a week and a half.
Kelsey G.
Shreveport, LA
I did not love this. It stung and felt like it was burning my legs. I did not use it again after that and my hair was not even removed
Jacqueline B.
Americus, GA
I don't use Nair often because I absolutely hate the smell but it works so well. It's kind of messy to me but like I said, its amazing
Joline B.
Floral City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is great for the days I'm too lazy to shave my legs. I love how it works in minutes and keeps my legs soft for a few days
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is the worst hair removal ever! Yes it works but the smell is so unbearable in a closed room. I made the mistake in using it
Timmeshia E.
Snellville, GA
I totally love nair it removes hair right away it removes all the hair within minutes my whole family uses nair its awesome in our eyes
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Fernandina, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?