BY NAIR #9 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Lyndsey G.
Conway, AR
This stuff works wonders! I love the price and quality. The smell isn’t my favorite, but for 3 minutes, I can handle it. :) Purchased at Target.
Shaina A.
College Point, NY
Nair with baby oil is now the only kind I use. Not only does it remove the hair, it leaves my skin feeling soft & this one doesn't smell as bad.
Marisa O.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nair is the only hair removal lotion i have used since i was a teen. It works good. Just do as the directions say and everything should be good
B F.
This is more effective than veet and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. The only complaint would be this is more expensive than the others
alyssa m.
Pico Rivera, CA
i think the cream really works at removing the body hair but it just might take a little long and i just prefer to use a razor for less trouble
Tiffany R.
I have to give this one star because of the smell! It's awful! It's almost impossible to get rid of! Plus it was highly irritating to my skin!
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
I tried this and it is true to its name. Although I am not very hairy, it still works very well. I recommend it, and will continue using it.
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Loved this especially while pregnant I would get at minimum a week of smooth legs but usually lasted a lot longer and it didn't smell too bad
Priscila R.
I love how this stuff works butttt the smell is horrible every time I used it it stinks up my whole bathroom because the smell is so strong 🙃
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Never able to get this to work ! I’ve tried to use it a few times on different occasions and I never have any luck ! Don’t waste your money !
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Jacksonville , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?