BY NAIR #10 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion
  • "BUT anyway, I understand that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use this product, I tend to use it before I go swimming or out to an anime convention." in 2 reviews
Tonishia  B.
Opa Locka, FL
I honestly do not shave my legs with razor I've stop doing that for about five years. Every since my mom gave me this to use. I haven't used a razor. This literally takes just 3 mins and it's fast and easy. I even use it for my private. I think it last longer then razor . I also prefer wax
alisha v.
Saint Cloud, FL
I think its a geeat alternative if u don't want to shave. it does take a little longer though but i don't mind . it removes hair and gets u smooth it does last longer than shaving but not by much. of course there is a smell i don't find it that bad.
Britany C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love that I can use this to remove unwanted hair. It goes on smoothly and when you wrote it off but bye hair!
Jennifer B.
Beloit, WI
Sometimes this product does not get all of the hair off like it should. I have been left with patches of hair on my legs. You have to apply it thick and evenly and it doesn't smell good.
Karla M.
Comerio, Puerto Rico
I really don't like to pass work shaving my legs so I been search a product that help me with it. I see it on Walmart so I decide to buy it. ¡I love it! In only 10 minutes I shave my legs. I really recommend you this product.
Traci g.
Yuma, AZ
I have very sensitive skin. Many people feel this product can be too harsh but I enjoy the quickness and moisture. I have fine hair so it works great for me.
Schemeka K.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I like to use the cocoa butter nair hair removal lotion. I've been using nair for over 10 years and I don't think I'll ever stop using it. Although I hate the smell, it leaves my skin soft and smooth. I use it on my legs and underarm. It last much longer than shaving too!
Keyona B.
I love this! The smell is not the best but it is easy to use. It can get messy but my skin feels great after. My hair grows quick, using nair last longer than shaving.
Pratibha K.
Sandy Spring, MD
I actually use this for my face even though its for legs. If gets rid of the hair quickly and cleanly. After having it for months though if you keep it on for too long the product ages and is more prone to burning your skin. If you start to feel any burning sensation wipe it immediately.
Clynestra H.
Fort Meade, FL
This is the only hair remover lotion that I use and I have used it for years because it works so well. It gives you a smooth finish without irrigation.
Maria G.
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?