BY NAIR #8 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Yessenia L.
This is so great it honestly saves me from having to shave and cutting my legs I love this product the bottle is great size and the price is great as well
Shana C.
Roswell, GA
It removed all my hair. I could smell the baby oil in it. It had me feeling soft. I would use it and buy it again. It's safe for underarms, legs, and arms.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
This works somewhat. I feel like it only takes away a few hairs and not all of the spots you put the lotion on it can totally be better and more effective.
Rachel V.
Kaukauna, WI
Love this stuff, It so easy and quick to use and last do much longer than shaving, I am not a waxing kind of girl and hate shaving so this is a win win.
Carolynne G.
West Nyack, NY
Although the smell is not the best the product works really well. I've been using g this product for a long time. It gets messy but it gets the job done
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
This does not work. It smells like burning hair as you’re using it but three minutes or horrible smell and legs are still hairy. Would not recommend this
Clynestra H.
Fort Meade, FL
This is the only hair remover lotion that I use and I have used it for years because it works so well. It gives you a smooth finish without irrigation.
Amanda B.
Clearlake Oks, CA
This product works really well but smells disgusting I think they need to start making ones that smell better and not like you’re burning your hair off
ʙ✿rA💦 A.
new york, NY
If you don't have this! Get it please 😩 ..wayyy easier than shaving...I only use it on my legs and under arms though..PS..do not leave it on too long..
Myesha T.
N Charleston, SC
This works really fast and leave my skin soo soft but I am not a big fan of the smell. I have used this product for over 15 years. It's always a go to.
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?
Charl L.