BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion
  • "BUT anyway, I understand that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use this product, I tend to use it before I go swimming or out to an anime convention." in 2 reviews
Jenn V.
Smells like ammonia & raw sewage. It only removes some of the hair. It does last as long as they claim either. All around waste of time & money. Try the Veet gel.
Yureisy H.
I'm not a big fan to me yes it leaves me feeling smooth. But I don't like the way it smells so for mei don't really like it but if you don't like shaving them go for it and give it a try
Cassandra L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I mean I really haven't had the best experience with nair. It doesn't really like to work on my thicker hair. Some will be removed but not all leaving it patchy
Virginia T.
Memphis, TN
I think this works pretty well for easy hair removal away without a razor. It is a bit itchy to me, so I don't use it often. It can be good before a beach trip.
Courtney M.
Louisville, KY
I've been using this on my lady parts, legs, under arms and any other place I find hair. It is a bit strong, so make sure you take it off when it tells you to.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Don’t care for this product. I would rather shave. I have better results and the product is irritating to my skin. This may work for others, but not for me.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this whenever I need to get rid of unwanted hair. It smells gross but it works so well. I absolutely love this product I would recommend this to anyone
Traci g.
Yuma, AZ
I have very sensitive skin. Many people feel this product can be too harsh but I enjoy the quickness and moisture. I have fine hair so it works great for me.
Diana G.
Staten Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not sure if I’m allergic to an ingredient in it, although I never had symptoms of allergies previously after using this I had a really bad rash on my arms.
Shana C.
Roswell, GA
It removed all my hair. I could smell the baby oil in it. It had me feeling soft. I would use it and buy it again. It's safe for underarms, legs, and arms.
Maria G.
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?