BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion
  • "BUT anyway, I understand that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use this product, I tend to use it before I go swimming or out to an anime convention." in 2 reviews
Jennifer B.
Beloit, WI
Sometimes this product does not get all of the hair off like it should. I have been left with patches of hair on my legs. You have to apply it thick and evenly and it doesn't smell good.
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smell has improved over the years. But still somewhat stinky. I buy it in 3s for cheap on Amazon. I wipe off with a paper towel and hop on the shower. Simple way to do a big area quickly.
Kyla D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is honestly an amazing product. Works like it's supposed to and does what it says it does. Would I recommend ? Of course.. it's worth every penny... if you can, i highly recommend getting your hands on this product...
Paula V.
Sylmar, CA
I've been using this product since the 80's. Best idea ever! No more razor cuts. I just opened up a box in my garage that had a few old bottles, if I could take a picture I would.
Emily T.
Chattaroy, WA
All I have to say is that yes this works and I don't have hair after I use it but you have to be super careful so you don't injure yourself when using it in delicate areas
Tanya B.
Plant City, FL
I swear by nairing my legs. I've even sent my boyfriend into the store to buy me this little gem right here. Works wonders for me and leaves my legs silky smooth. Love it!
Cintia M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this product cause is fast is only 3 minutes and all the hair come out and leave my legs all soft and take a while to the hair growing up again I really recommend
S L.
Minneapolis, MN
Simple, quick, and easy to use. Can't go wrong with this stuff! The smell isn't the greatest, and I'm unsure if the baby oil is actually helpful...but it does the job.
Brittany D.
New Castle, PA
Didn't seem to work at all. Thinned the hair but I had to scrub quite hard to get the hair off my led and there were still large patches of hair left I had to shave.
zaire g.
Richmond, VA
I recently picked up nair not knowing that they had different smells well this one smells terrible that is the only downside other than that this is a wonderful product
Maria G.
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?