BY NAIR

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

caitlin m.
I love this stuff. I've been using it probably close to 10 years every 2 weeks! I get horrible razor burn and can't stand waxing so this is the perfect alternative!
Latia H.
Buffalo, NY
I love nair products!!!! I mean who wants hairy legs and arms lol!!! With nair products, i never really had a problem with removing hair because nair gets the job done and within a few minutes!!!! Great product!!!!
Natalie Q.
East Petersburg, PA
This product might not have the best smell in the world, but for me it does what I need it to. It also leave my skin feeling nice and moisturized which is great.
Evan D.
Greenville, SC
i like the foam remover better than the lotion. The lotion did not work as well as the other for me. i do not really think that any lotion like this would work. it seems counter intuitive to me.
Melissa V.
San Antonio, TX
I've used this product and did not like it. It burned and irritated my skin. I wouldn't buy it again. I'll stick to Veet instead. I'm giving it 1 star because it won't let me not put anything...
Christiana L.
Mine had no scent and worked great. I had an emergency appendectomy and wasn't allowed to bed to shave so I was able to get help to lather up and then didn't have to worry about it for about a week.
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
Nair products have never worked for me. They smell bad, and they don't work! I don't know if it's just because my leg hairs are thicker and darker or what, but they are a waste of money for me.
Jennifer B.
Beloit, WI
Sometimes this product does not get all of the hair off like it should. I have been left with patches of hair on my legs. You have to apply it thick and evenly and it doesn't smell good.
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
Smell has improved over the years. But still somewhat stinky. I buy it in 3s for cheap on Amazon. I wipe off with a paper towel and hop on the shower. Simple way to do a big area quickly.
Paula V.
Sylmar, CA
I've been using this product since the 80's. Best idea ever! No more razor cuts. I just opened up a box in my garage that had a few old bottles, if I could take a picture I would.
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Jacksonville , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?