BY NAIR #4 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion
  • "BUT anyway, I understand that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use this product, I tend to use it before I go swimming or out to an anime convention." in 2 reviews
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
I use this product and only this product! I used to always cut up my legs shaving until I switched and now my legs are soft and nice! I leave it on for more like 5 minutes because I have thick hair. I will say you have to use a body lotion afterwards but right away my legs were soft again.
Sandy P.
Love how quickly the product works. Also seems to moisturize the skin as well. I purchase this particular product at Walmart. It is ver easy to use just make sure not to leave it on too long. I would buy it again just hope one day they would come out with one that doesn't smell so strong.
Kimberley T.
Cedar Park, TX
This product really works but it can sting! Make sure you follow directions and test a small portion of your skin before applying it everywhere to make sure your body doesn't react badly! Also DO NOT put over any sores or cuts that you may have from shaving! You will regret it!
Leah A.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this stuff! It works in three minutes and takes off all the hair that you need. It was better than my expectations and the smell is not so bad either. I use it about once or twice a month. I have not needed to use it more than that and I always recommend this to others!
Bri S.
I have been using nair for years, and I have always hated the smell it leaves, but this baby oil one does not have a bad odor and leaves a nice fresh scent after! It leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth! Overall would recommend for sure, probably the best version of nair.
Natalia V.
San Diego, CA
This gets the job done. I've had a couple times where I needed to leave it on over 3 minutes or went over the area with some shaving cream and a razor afterwards but this product works 8 times out of 10. I've tried switching to other brands and always end up back with them.
janna B.
Salem, OR
If you trim first, this works amazing. If you can get pass the nasty smell and the texture it is hands up the best product I have tried. I have tried the strips also they work just not for my liking. The lotion seems to work the longest. I have little to no skin reaction.
Breanna S.
Boulder City, NV
I like Nair but sometimes all of the hair doesn't go away so i end up having to shave it off. It also has burnt my legs. I bought it at my local family dollar. I use it as much as i can when i am not in the mood to shave my legs. It somewhat works sometimes it doesn't.
Alexa A.
Wow... Just wow! I am loving this stuff. The scent is rather strong but not as strong as I have smelt from Nair in the past. So worth it. And it's on sale right now at Walgreens for $2.99 with addition coupon out of their booklet at the front of the store.
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL
Nair Baby Oil 3 -Minute Hair Remover Lotion work fantastic. I use it just before I go to the beach or anytime I want to have hair free legs that are smooth and shiny. The baby oil moisturizes your legs as the near melts away the hair it really is great.
Maria G.
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?