BY NAIR #9 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
I use this for my whole body from shaping my eyebrows all the way down to my whoo ha . very effective if you have thin hair if you have thick hair , you may as sell buy two bottles and find some spare time . love the smell , the packaging is cute and curvy and it was very affordable. Will buy again
Jessica N.
I used this product and it worked okay. Honestly wasn't thrilled ... I found it patchy at best -and it smelt terrible. Then my cousin tried it. She has notoriously sensitive skin. We had it on for less than five minutes when ALL OF HER PORES STARTED BLEEDING. It was so scary and extremely painful. I would never use this again!!! I know it's probably because her skin is super sensitive. However, it was scary! No thanks.
Lorena P.
The price point isn't bad at all, it's affordable. It had an unpleasant smell. I'm not sure if this is the same one that I've bought at the store before but I remember the smell was a bit strong and was unpleasant so I would have to take an extra shower to rinse the cream off and scrub my legs a bit to get the smell off. But the product did work fine.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I will never EVER use another product like this because you risk leaving it on for just a second too long and end up with a horrific chemical burn that takes forever to go away and is also extremely painful. The product works and smells nice, but don’t risk it ladies! I’d rather have my hair ripped out from an epilator than put this chemical back on my body.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m not the biggest fan of shaving so I thought this looked like a much better alternative. I wasn’t impressed. First off the smell is terrible. Second it didn’t take all the hair off. I guess it can be good in a pinch but this is not something I would count on long term. I probably won’t buy again or recommend.
Caitlyn S.
Clearwater , FL
I'm 7months pregnant and can't see my feet...needless to say this is a lifesaver. Love the smell. Very smooth and hydrating. Always affordable at Walmart! My only con is I have keratosis polaris, and sometimes it can make my skin itchy or have somewhat of a burning feeling but nothing unbearable. Still love it!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really can't stand the smell of this. And did not enjoy the way it made my skin feel. It irritated my skin as well. Left me slightly burning afterwards. Although it did remove the hair I just am not a fan of anything about this product!
Kathryn E.
I love Nair. They have one that smells like baby lotion. I don't shave anymore so Nair is definitely my go to. Every 3 weeks. It's last much longer than shaving with a razor blade. Definitely gets you much smoother and less work. My advice is applying while dry and remove while dry then hop in the shower.
Cynthia W.
Bellevue , WA
Nair works but is too harsh on my sensitive skin. Be aware of how much time you leave it on because it does cause your skin to be red and irritated. The hair is completely removed and the first layer of your skin too. So yes legs are silky smooth but I swear the hairs come back with a vengeance! I prefer permanent removal.
Sheena B.
I used to swear by this stuff when I had special events and needed the softest skin ever. It’s chemical burning smell is pretty rancid, but it works. You have to be very careful and follow instructions well because it WILL give you a chemical burn if you’re not careful
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?
Charl L.