BY NAIR #8 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Lisa P.
Atlanta, GA
Been using this for ever! Smells better than original formula since its baby oil. felt like it was less harsh then before which is nice. Gets the job done and very easy to use. Fast and less painful way of getting rid of hair. Yes would buy again.
Paulina D.
Trenton, NJ
I got this because I really don't always like to shave and I am such a baby when it comes to waxing. But this was just worse. The smell is awful and then when you wipe it off its the most disgusting thing ever I couldn't finish with what I had on.
Jade W.
New Iberia, LA
I used this for my legs and it worked really good, the smell isn't too bad And it didn't burn at all , & it took all the hair on my legs off after a few minutes and my legs were really smooth after
Kandice C.
It will burn your skin if left on too long. Burns a little after application. Does not fully remove all the hair, it is patchy. I used for my legs. Would not buy again.
caitlin m.
I love this stuff. I've been using it probably close to 10 years every 2 weeks! I get horrible razor burn and can't stand waxing so this is the perfect alternative!
Latia H.
Buffalo, NY
I love nair products!!!! I mean who wants hairy legs and arms lol!!! With nair products, i never really had a problem with removing hair because nair gets the job done and within a few minutes!!!! Great product!!!!
Natalie Q.
East Petersburg, PA
This product might not have the best smell in the world, but for me it does what I need it to. It also leave my skin feeling nice and moisturized which is great.
Evan D.
Greenville, SC
i like the foam remover better than the lotion. The lotion did not work as well as the other for me. i do not really think that any lotion like this would work. it seems counter intuitive to me.
Christiana L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Mine had no scent and worked great. I had an emergency appendectomy and wasn't allowed to bed to shave so I was able to get help to lather up and then didn't have to worry about it for about a week.
Melissa V.
San Antonio, TX
I've used this product and did not like it. It burned and irritated my skin. I wouldn't buy it again. I'll stick to Veet instead. I'm giving it 1 star because it won't let me not put anything...
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?
Charl L.