BY NAIR #18 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Jessica W.
I love Nair baby oil. I use it when I'm in a hurry and have forgotten to shave. I put it on wait the 3 minutes and then rinse it off. My legs stay smooth for about a week and it's a nice break from shaving. Great product.
Denisse S.
Tracy, CA
I like how it does remove hair nicely but im too happy with how it leaves very open pores, i also dont like the smell too much, and hair grows back within like 4 days so not so longlasting
Patricia B.
Anaheim
Works great, removes hair, smells funky but other than that it does the job. You apply it before your shower, let it sit for 3 minutes and rinse. It's pretty easy.
Teara G.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I seem to be allergic to the one with aloe in it. But, the baby oil version works fine. I prefer this to shaving since I'm not a fan of accidentally slicing my legs. It's soooo much easier. The smell isn't great. But, after a shower it's not as noticeable
Shelley S.
Port Angeles, WA
They have improved this product, It goes on even and smooth does not burn the skin. The price was very affordable and cost effective over buying a razor and shaving cream. I was surprised how fast it worked and my skin did not get red or er ratted.
Lisa P.
Mableton, GA
Been using this for ever! Smells better than original formula since its baby oil. felt like it was less harsh then before which is nice. Gets the job done and very easy to use. Fast and less painful way of getting rid of hair. Yes would buy again.
Paulina D.
Trenton, NJ
I got this because I really don't always like to shave and I am such a baby when it comes to waxing. But this was just worse. The smell is awful and then when you wipe it off its the most disgusting thing ever I couldn't finish with what I had on.
Jade W.
New Iberia, LA
I used this for my legs and it worked really good, the smell isn't too bad And it didn't burn at all , & it took all the hair on my legs off after a few minutes and my legs were really smooth after
Kandice C.
It will burn your skin if left on too long. Burns a little after application. Does not fully remove all the hair, it is patchy. I used for my legs. Would not buy again.
caitlin m.
I love this stuff. I've been using it probably close to 10 years every 2 weeks! I get horrible razor burn and can't stand waxing so this is the perfect alternative!
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Fernandina, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?

back