BY NAIR #20 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product smells horrible and I have to leave it on for 10 minutes to get all the hair to come off my legs. My skin doesn't like it though because while wearing it, it makes it itch and burn however once I am done, they feel baby soft and do last longer than shaving so it does the job.
alisha v.
Saint Cloud, FL
I think its a geeat alternative if u don't want to shave. it does take a little longer though but i don't mind . it removes hair and gets u smooth it does last longer than shaving but not by much. of course there is a smell i don't find it that bad.
Ashley R.
Mcallen, TX
I use this cream often but feel like not all hair is removed and the fact that you can't apply it twice for the hair that is left is why I would like to try another product...it says to not exceed 10 minutes for hair removal but even after 15 minutes some hair is still left over.
Farah M.
Hope Mills , NC
I can't use this. I have sensitive skin and this has always left me with irritation and redness. No matter what type I buy, the same result always occurs. If you have sensitive skin, I would not recommend.
Leah A.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this stuff! It works in three minutes and takes off all the hair that you need. It was better than my expectations and the smell is not so bad either. I use it about once or twice a month. I have not needed to use it more than that and I always recommend this to others!
Kimberley T.
Cedar Park, TX
This product really works but it can sting! Make sure you follow directions and test a small portion of your skin before applying it everywhere to make sure your body doesn't react badly! Also DO NOT put over any sores or cuts that you may have from shaving! You will regret it!
Victoria r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When you're feeling a bit on the lazy side this comes in handy! apply it as if you would apply any loation and wait 3 to 5 mins and then jump in the shower & watch all the hair come off! no cuts no razor burns. it's wonderful. these may not always smell the best but they do work. recommend
Bri S.
I have been using nair for years, and I have always hated the smell it leaves, but this baby oil one does not have a bad odor and leaves a nice fresh scent after! It leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth! Overall would recommend for sure, probably the best version of nair.
janna B.
Salem, OR
If you trim first, this works amazing. If you can get pass the nasty smell and the texture it is hands up the best product I have tried. I have tried the strips also they work just not for my liking. The lotion seems to work the longest. I have little to no skin reaction.
Milagro G.
I love it this is the only one cream that works for my hair i buy it at wallmart and it's the best one it doesn't smell i use it every 10 days or more because i can wait until 15 dats without use it
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Fernandina, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?

back