BY NAIR #6 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Kimberley T.
Cedar Park, TX
This product really works but it can sting! Make sure you follow directions and test a small portion of your skin before applying it everywhere to make sure your body doesn't react badly! Also DO NOT put over any sores or cuts that you may have from shaving! You will regret it!
Bri S.
I have been using nair for years, and I have always hated the smell it leaves, but this baby oil one does not have a bad odor and leaves a nice fresh scent after! It leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth! Overall would recommend for sure, probably the best version of nair.
janna B.
Salem, OR
If you trim first, this works amazing. If you can get pass the nasty smell and the texture it is hands up the best product I have tried. I have tried the strips also they work just not for my liking. The lotion seems to work the longest. I have little to no skin reaction.
Milagro G.
I love it this is the only one cream that works for my hair i buy it at wallmart and it's the best one it doesn't smell i use it every 10 days or more because i can wait until 15 dats without use it
Denisse S.
Tracy, CA
I like how it does remove hair nicely but im too happy with how it leaves very open pores, i also dont like the smell too much, and hair grows back within like 4 days so not so longlasting
Jessica W.
Raeford, NC
I love Nair baby oil. I use it when I'm in a hurry and have forgotten to shave. I put it on wait the 3 minutes and then rinse it off. My legs stay smooth for about a week and it's a nice break from shaving. Great product.
Patricia B.
Works great, removes hair, smells funky but other than that it does the job. You apply it before your shower, let it sit for 3 minutes and rinse. It's pretty easy.
Shelley S.
Port Angeles, WA
They have improved this product, It goes on even and smooth does not burn the skin. The price was very affordable and cost effective over buying a razor and shaving cream. I was surprised how fast it worked and my skin did not get red or er ratted.
Teara G.
Killeen, TX
I seem to be allergic to the one with aloe in it. But, the baby oil version works fine. I prefer this to shaving since I'm not a fan of accidentally slicing my legs. It's soooo much easier. The smell isn't great. But, after a shower it's not as noticeable
Lisa P.
Atlanta, GA
Been using this for ever! Smells better than original formula since its baby oil. felt like it was less harsh then before which is nice. Gets the job done and very easy to use. Fast and less painful way of getting rid of hair. Yes would buy again.
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?
Charl L.