BY NAIR #38 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this product for 5-6 years now and can not live without it. I do not recommend it for people with sensitive skin and allergies but it works like a dream. I love how smooth it leaves my skin after use.
Stefanie A.
This is the only nair product that leaves my skin smooth as butter lol. It doesn't dry my skin out or burn me. Honestly, I use it in my pubic region and it doesn't cause me to have razor/hair bumps like shaving does.
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Been using Nair as long as I can remember. I tried the Baby Oil one and found the scent more appealing. It works great, doesn't burn or irritate the skn, and gives me silky smooth legs.
Jennifer C.
Omaha, NE
I have been using this product for years and I can not complain about it. I prefer to use nair than to wax and it is not expensive and does a great job with hair removal I am definitely satisfied with the results
Sandy P.
Love how quickly the product works. Also seems to moisturize the skin as well. I purchase this particular product at Walmart. It is ver easy to use just make sure not to leave it on too long. I would buy it again just hope one day they would come out with one that doesn't smell so strong.
Tonishia  B.
Opa Locka, FL
I honestly do not shave my legs with razor I've stop doing that for about five years. Every since my mom gave me this to use. I haven't used a razor. This literally takes just 3 mins and it's fast and easy. I even use it for my private. I think it last longer then razor . I also prefer wax
alisha v.
Saint Cloud, FL
I think its a geeat alternative if u don't want to shave. it does take a little longer though but i don't mind . it removes hair and gets u smooth it does last longer than shaving but not by much. of course there is a smell i don't find it that bad.
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product smells horrible and I have to leave it on for 10 minutes to get all the hair to come off my legs. My skin doesn't like it though because while wearing it, it makes it itch and burn however once I am done, they feel baby soft and do last longer than shaving so it does the job.
Ashley R.
Mcallen, TX
I use this cream often but feel like not all hair is removed and the fact that you can't apply it twice for the hair that is left is why I would like to try another product...it says to not exceed 10 minutes for hair removal but even after 15 minutes some hair is still left over.
Farah M.
Lawton, OK
I can't use this. I have sensitive skin and this has always left me with irritation and redness. No matter what type I buy, the same result always occurs. If you have sensitive skin, I would not recommend.
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Fernandina, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?