BY NAIR #8 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Kelsey S.
I love the product besides the weird smell it gives off. I use it for the bikini zone area but leave it on for 10 minutes due to the coarseness down there. It works! Scrubbing off is annoying but I really do like it. A lot!
Alexa A.
Wow... Just wow! I am loving this stuff. The scent is rather strong but not as strong as I have smelt from Nair in the past. So worth it. And it's on sale right now at Walgreens for $2.99 with addition coupon out of their booklet at the front of the store.
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL
Nair Baby Oil 3 -Minute Hair Remover Lotion work fantastic. I use it just before I go to the beach or anytime I want to have hair free legs that are smooth and shiny. The baby oil moisturizes your legs as the near melts away the hair it really is great.
Raelynn L.
I have sensitive skin to begin with, but I put this on unfortunately the morning before I was to go with family to Kennywood theme park. My legs broke out in a red bumpy rash all over. It was hot and my legs hurt so I wore shorts to the park. When we got on a water ride of course the chlorine water made my legs burn! Never use a Nair product again.
Karla M.
Comerio, Puerto Rico
I really don't like to pass work shaving my legs so I been search a product that help me with it. I see it on Walmart so I decide to buy it. ¡I love it! In only 10 minutes I shave my legs. I really recommend you this product.
Rissa B.
I think nair is an good brand that gets all the hairs and it doesn't irritate my skin. The only down sound about this product is the smell and the only way to get it off you is to wash a few times because it's so strong
Samantha R.
Philadelphia, PA
I was absolutely shocked the first time I tried Nair. I didn't expect it to actually work and was so skeptical but omg it works wonders. Its a great and easy way to remove hair without worrying about little annoying razor bumps. Its super affordable and something everyone should try.
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Whenever I use this it only takes off so much hair. I leave it on for way more time than I need to and it still doesn't do much. I don't even have thick hair. I'm not saying it DOESNT work because it does. It just doesn't do much really
Mairead D.
It seems awful! I feel sick just using this product. I don't notice my leg hair going away for any longer, it does feel smooth for a day after but the hair grew back to quick for it to be worth it.
Precious W.
Greenville, NC
Great product. Would recommend buying if you have no problem with a numbing sensation after use.but if you don't like a numbing feeling I don't recommend. Gets all hair gone very quick and there is no pain at all and smells good.
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?
Charl L.