BY NAIR #8 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this product and only this product! I used to always cut up my legs shaving until I switched and now my legs are soft and nice! I leave it on for more like 5 minutes because I have thick hair. I will say you have to use a body lotion afterwards but right away my legs were soft again.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I've never tried Nair before and was a bit hesitant to try it, but with a little convincing from my friend I gave it a shot! Now, I'm a Nair junkie! I can't wait to try more products, I've never had legs this smooth before!
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is helpful on days where I don't feel like giving my whole body a shave. The price is pretty cheap and you can get it from stores like Target or Walmart. Typically, I use it on my legs and underarms. The product only got 3 stars from me because it is very messy and removes most, but not all hairs.
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Its hard for me to find a hair remover lotion that doesn't irritate my skin, but this ended up being the one! It's actually hydrating and doesn't leave my itchy or bumpy like some other removers have. I would recommend this for sensitive or dry skin!
Ariana Q.
Reading, PA
I decided to try this product because i thought it would be easier than shaving, and leave my legs smoothr. I was wrong. I left it on for the suggested time but prickley stubble remained on my legs. It also left chemical burns all over my legs, they were red and sore for an entire day after using this product. I am usually not sensitive to products but i was to this one. ALso it has a very nasty smell.
Shontay h.
I have got to keep me some nair hair remover lotion. It has softening baby oil that helps with my dry legs. I hate shaving so this is perfect just for me. The only thing I hate is the smell wish it had more fragrance
Lauren O.
Shady Side, MD
This product was really good it was smooth on my skin took the hair off nicely effectively and really did work within a three minutes as someone with sensitive skin my skin didn't react negatively. Even the smell of the product was pleasant when hair removal products can also often smell very strong this was not the case
Fantasia S.
I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate unless i leave it on too long. It's very affordable but it does have a bit of a smell to it. It definitely works in a good amount of time though and has really well written instructions.
Tabitha R.
Newark, NJ
It depends on the person and the type of hair you have typically Spanish people are very hairy people. And this product did not work for me. I left it on for about half hour and it did not remove my hair , and it has a very awful smell . Again it depends on the person.
Breanna S.
Boulder City, NV
I like Nair but sometimes all of the hair doesn't go away so i end up having to shave it off. It also has burnt my legs. I bought it at my local family dollar. I use it as much as i can when i am not in the mood to shave my legs. It somewhat works sometimes it doesn't.
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?
Charl L.