BY NAIR #9 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Brittany H.
Hamilton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have tried many different hair remover lotions, with little success, but I absolutely love this one. I have sensitive skin, but thick hair, so it's hard to find a product that I can leave on long enough without irritation. The baby oil leaves my legs so soft! I use this one a week, on my legs. I leave it on for 10 minutes before getting in the shower, then wipe it off with a warm rag in the shower.
Natalia V.
San Diego, CA
This gets the job done. I've had a couple times where I needed to leave it on over 3 minutes or went over the area with some shaving cream and a razor afterwards but this product works 8 times out of 10. I've tried switching to other brands and always end up back with them.
Angelly H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product does a great job and it easily removes your hair.Of course make sure you leave it for the amount of time it recommends because if not it might burn, don't do less or more. Also make sure to just use it on your legs or what it is.Over all I think it's great for the price and easy to use.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this product and only this product! I used to always cut up my legs shaving until I switched and now my legs are soft and nice! I leave it on for more like 5 minutes because I have thick hair. I will say you have to use a body lotion afterwards but right away my legs were soft again.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I've never tried Nair before and was a bit hesitant to try it, but with a little convincing from my friend I gave it a shot! Now, I'm a Nair junkie! I can't wait to try more products, I've never had legs this smooth before!
Cindee N.
Lowell, MA
Everything that the product says it'll do definitely is true. I use this to remove hair on my legs, arms, underarms, and stomach and its super simple and fast! One problem is the smell. This smell is super weird and stinky, not very pleasant. Also, when you apply the product and then wash it off of the hands, it leaves this weird feeling on my hands, like it isn't a smooth feeling, and that bothers me.
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is helpful on days where I don't feel like giving my whole body a shave. The price is pretty cheap and you can get it from stores like Target or Walmart. Typically, I use it on my legs and underarms. The product only got 3 stars from me because it is very messy and removes most, but not all hairs.
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
I use this for my whole body from shaping my eyebrows all the way down to my whoo ha . very effective if you have thin hair if you have thick hair , you may as sell buy two bottles and find some spare time . love the smell , the packaging is cute and curvy and it was very affordable. Will buy again
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Its hard for me to find a hair remover lotion that doesn't irritate my skin, but this ended up being the one! It's actually hydrating and doesn't leave my itchy or bumpy like some other removers have. I would recommend this for sensitive or dry skin!
Ariana Q.
Reading, PA
I decided to try this product because i thought it would be easier than shaving, and leave my legs smoothr. I was wrong. I left it on for the suggested time but prickley stubble remained on my legs. It also left chemical burns all over my legs, they were red and sore for an entire day after using this product. I am usually not sensitive to products but i was to this one. ALso it has a very nasty smell.
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Jacksonville , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?