BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion
  • "BUT anyway, I understand that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use this product, I tend to use it before I go swimming or out to an anime convention." in 2 reviews
Brittany H.
Hamilton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have tried many different hair remover lotions, with little success, but I absolutely love this one. I have sensitive skin, but thick hair, so it's hard to find a product that I can leave on long enough without irritation. The baby oil leaves my legs so soft! I use this one a week, on my legs. I leave it on for 10 minutes before getting in the shower, then wipe it off with a warm rag in the shower.
Natalia V.
San Diego, CA
This gets the job done. I've had a couple times where I needed to leave it on over 3 minutes or went over the area with some shaving cream and a razor afterwards but this product works 8 times out of 10. I've tried switching to other brands and always end up back with them.
Julia V.
KIRKWOOD, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this product and only this product! I used to always cut up my legs shaving until I switched and now my legs are soft and nice! I leave it on for more like 5 minutes because I have thick hair. I will say you have to use a body lotion afterwards but right away my legs were soft again.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I've never tried Nair before and was a bit hesitant to try it, but with a little convincing from my friend I gave it a shot! Now, I'm a Nair junkie! I can't wait to try more products, I've never had legs this smooth before!
Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is helpful on days where I don't feel like giving my whole body a shave. The price is pretty cheap and you can get it from stores like Target or Walmart. Typically, I use it on my legs and underarms. The product only got 3 stars from me because it is very messy and removes most, but not all hairs.
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Its hard for me to find a hair remover lotion that doesn't irritate my skin, but this ended up being the one! It's actually hydrating and doesn't leave my itchy or bumpy like some other removers have. I would recommend this for sensitive or dry skin!
Ariana Q.
Reading, PA
I decided to try this product because i thought it would be easier than shaving, and leave my legs smoothr. I was wrong. I left it on for the suggested time but prickley stubble remained on my legs. It also left chemical burns all over my legs, they were red and sore for an entire day after using this product. I am usually not sensitive to products but i was to this one. ALso it has a very nasty smell.
Shontay h.
I have got to keep me some nair hair remover lotion. It has softening baby oil that helps with my dry legs. I hate shaving so this is perfect just for me. The only thing I hate is the smell wish it had more fragrance
Lauren O.
Shady Side, MD
This product was really good it was smooth on my skin took the hair off nicely effectively and really did work within a three minutes as someone with sensitive skin my skin didn't react negatively. Even the smell of the product was pleasant when hair removal products can also often smell very strong this was not the case
Fantasia S.
I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate unless i leave it on too long. It's very affordable but it does have a bit of a smell to it. It definitely works in a good amount of time though and has really well written instructions.
Maria G.
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?