BY NAIR #4 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion
  • "BUT anyway, I understand that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use this product, I tend to use it before I go swimming or out to an anime convention." in 2 reviews
Raelynn L.
I have sensitive skin to begin with, but I put this on unfortunately the morning before I was to go with family to Kennywood theme park. My legs broke out in a red bumpy rash all over. It was hot and my legs hurt so I wore shorts to the park. When we got on a water ride of course the chlorine water made my legs burn! Never use a Nair product again.
Mairead D.
It seems awful! I feel sick just using this product. I don't notice my leg hair going away for any longer, it does feel smooth for a day after but the hair grew back to quick for it to be worth it.
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
This product smells horrible and I have to leave it on for 10 minutes to get all the hair to come off my legs. My skin doesn't like it though because while wearing it, it makes it itch and burn however once I am done, they feel baby soft and do last longer than shaving so it does the job.
Teara G.
Killeen, TX
I seem to be allergic to the one with aloe in it. But, the baby oil version works fine. I prefer this to shaving since I'm not a fan of accidentally slicing my legs. It's soooo much easier. The smell isn't great. But, after a shower it's not as noticeable
Paulina D.
Trenton, NJ
I got this because I really don't always like to shave and I am such a baby when it comes to waxing. But this was just worse. The smell is awful and then when you wipe it off its the most disgusting thing ever I couldn't finish with what I had on.
Christiana L.
Mine had no scent and worked great. I had an emergency appendectomy and wasn't allowed to bed to shave so I was able to get help to lather up and then didn't have to worry about it for about a week.
Kyla D.
This is honestly an amazing product. Works like it's supposed to and does what it says it does. Would I recommend ? Of course.. it's worth every penny... if you can, i highly recommend getting your hands on this product...
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
Smell has improved over the years. But still somewhat stinky. I buy it in 3s for cheap on Amazon. I wipe off with a paper towel and hop on the shower. Simple way to do a big area quickly.
Jenn V.
Smells like ammonia & raw sewage. It only removes some of the hair. It does last as long as they claim either. All around waste of time & money. Try the Veet gel.
Shana C.
Roswell, GA
It removed all my hair. I could smell the baby oil in it. It had me feeling soft. I would use it and buy it again. It's safe for underarms, legs, and arms.
Maria G.
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?