BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion
  • "BUT anyway, I understand that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use this product, I tend to use it before I go swimming or out to an anime convention." in 2 reviews
Keyona B.
I love this! The smell is not the best but it is easy to use. It can get messy but my skin feels great after. My hair grows quick, using nair last longer than shaving.
Laree L.
Gloucester City, NJ
I love this and there it feels good going on and it is easy to remove. I love the way it makes my legs and whatever I waxed feels so smooth afterwards. I really love how it makes it feels smooth.
Edna P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is awesome .. it removes every hair and keeps my body feeling smooth and I often purchase this at Walmart or stop and shop .. and it is easy to apply
Valarie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This totally works! I leave it on for 5-9 minutes and wipe the hair off with paper towels ( which work fine for this btw ) and rinse in the shower and you're left with super smooth skin! I was scared this would bother my skin but it didn't at all, and i have sensitive skin! The smell is not bad at all compared to the old nair, it's actually very mild. The baby oil make's all the difference. i would totally recommend this if you have sensitive skin and a lot of hair to remove because it basically just melts it off very quickly and is pain free.
Haysmith A.
Othello, WA
Love this leaves my skin super smooth and takes a good amount of time before my hair begins growing back, what I don't like is that the removal process isn't as quick because there are parts of the legs that hair does come off as easily and you have to go over it, absolutely hate the smell but I can get past is because it does help remove hair don't recommend to people with sensitive skin
Nautica H.
I absolutely love nair and the amount of hair it removes. Although the first time i used it , it gave me very bad burns on my legs. If itched and burned for days, I probaly did something wrong there. I gave it another try and I'm glad i did, it left my legs smooth as ever without the long process of shaving. All the hairs came off so easy. I would recommend and purchase again.
Katy M.
Nacogdoches, TX
I hate shaving, such a hassle, and somehow no matter how meticulous you are, you end up missing patches. So I discovered Nair years ago, and loved using it! The smell can be a little strong, but I always buy the cucumber one so it doesn't smell as bad.

I've never had problems with this product. Except possibly having to do small patches in a second time. BUT anyway, I understand that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use this product, I tend to use it before I go swimming or out to an anime convention.
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't think they can ever find a scent to mask the smell of burning body hair. It's very smooth and easy to apply. I use it on my arms and within 3 min or so I can wipe off the hair. I do recommend you test a small area, this did burn some of my skin on my back and it doesn't get rid of enough of my leg hair. (it grows thick). I do like it for my arms though.
Schemeka K.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like to use the cocoa butter nair hair removal lotion. I've been using nair for over 10 years and I don't think I'll ever stop using it. Although I hate the smell, it leaves my skin soft and smooth. I use it on my legs and underarm. It last much longer than shaving too!
Kayla S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been shaving my legs for years and quite honestly I'm sick of it. I naturally don't have much leg hair, but I always end up with hairy knees and I hate it. I purchased this Nair to use on my knees mostly and it worked great! The smell is a little off putting, but a little smell for a great result is a small price to pay in my opinion.
Maria G.
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?