BY NAIR #4 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion
  • "BUT anyway, I understand that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use this product, I tend to use it before I go swimming or out to an anime convention." in 2 reviews
Samantha R.
Philadelphia, PA
I was absolutely shocked the first time I tried Nair. I didn't expect it to actually work and was so skeptical but omg it works wonders. Its a great and easy way to remove hair without worrying about little annoying razor bumps. Its super affordable and something everyone should try.
Jenna M.
georgetown
I've honestly had sensitive legs for as far as I can remember the first nearly came out actually broke me out and I couldn't use it but I tried it again recently the softening baby oil kind and it turns out I can use this kind I'm very happy with it and it's much easier than shaving I will definitely keep buying this
Ife S.
Smyrna, DE
This product worked amazingly for my skin. Directions were easy to follow. Although it left red patches on right left, but they went away after a day or two. I would definitely recommend this to a relative, friend, classmate, or coworker any day.
Victoria r.
When you're feeling a bit on the lazy side this comes in handy! apply it as if you would apply any loation and wait 3 to 5 mins and then jump in the shower & watch all the hair come off! no cuts no razor burns. it's wonderful. these may not always smell the best but they do work. recommend
Tayonna B.
I have been using nair off and on for years and it's a pretty decent hair removal formula. I hate the smell of it and it burns if you leave it on too long but it does get the job done! Just be careful
Marvala M.
I love this. I got so tired of shaving my legs so i tried this product and loved it n it only has to stay on for a few minutes then wipe off. Has your skin feeling like a babies.
Katy M.
Nacogdoches, TX
I hate shaving, such a hassle, and somehow no matter how meticulous you are, you end up missing patches. So I discovered Nair years ago, and loved using it! The smell can be a little strong, but I always buy the cucumber one so it doesn't smell as bad.

I've never had problems with this product. Except possibly having to do small patches in a second time. BUT anyway, I understand that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use this product, I tend to use it before I go swimming or out to an anime convention.
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
I don't think they can ever find a scent to mask the smell of burning body hair. It's very smooth and easy to apply. I use it on my arms and within 3 min or so I can wipe off the hair. I do recommend you test a small area, this did burn some of my skin on my back and it doesn't get rid of enough of my leg hair. (it grows thick). I do like it for my arms though.
Schemeka K.
Bronx, NY
I like to use the cocoa butter nair hair removal lotion. I've been using nair for over 10 years and I don't think I'll ever stop using it. Although I hate the smell, it leaves my skin soft and smooth. I use it on my legs and underarm. It last much longer than shaving too!
Sabrina G.
Norwell, MA
Isn't my go to hair removal but it does get the job done. Sometimes it doesn't get everything but that could be my fault but it still works well.
Maria G.
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?